ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

22 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Damn why does Disney do this to all their supermales?

Are they going to turn the GoT actors into steroid monsters too?

Sounds more like this is something Kumail wanted to try than something Marvel “did” to him.    

And Kit and Madden have been pretty in shape for GoT at various points anyway. I assume they’ll both be pretty buff for Eternals too unless deliberately being not so plays into their characters more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

The Big Sick's gonna get a whole lot less heartwarming when this dude leaves his wife for a 22 year old influencer after this movie comes out.

I thought this was a Pratt joke at first, but he left his wife for a 29 year old author, so now I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out the reference. Or is there just not a particular one?

3 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I thought this was a Pratt joke at first, but he left his wife for a 29 year old author, so now I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out the reference. Or is there just not a particular one?

Pratt didn't even meet his current wife (Katherine Schwarzenegger, so the Star Lord has The Terminator as a father-in-law) until about a year after he and Faris announced their split. The tabloids really wanted him to be having an affair with JLaw as they made Passengers, but Jennifer, Anna and Chris were not having it and made a pointed effort not to give the gossips anything to work with. Anna even put in her book that JLaw was so apologetic to her about the speculation and could not have been more respectful.

Kumail seems to have a sensible attitude about his glow up so far.  John Krasinski went from being goofy faced Jim from The Office to buff action star/auteur and it hasn't wrecked his marriage yet. 

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Like 2

I remember reading an article about a Personal trainer ring in Hollywood that deals forbidden substances for actors  because you can't change bodies in 3 months without using it seems ...

Christian Bale is supposed to be their best client.

15 hours ago, aladdino said:

whats the point? they're never even shirtless. just use a padded suit?

It is a bit odd because it's not like they're making themselves huge like generic superheroes, for the most part they're just getting incredibly lean. Paul Rudd, for instance, has a great body but you'd never know it when he's wearing a shirt. 

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

I remember reading an article about a Personal trainer ring in Hollywood that deals forbidden substances for actors  because you can't change bodies in 3 months without using it seems ...

Christian Bale is supposed to be their best client.

It's possible to be natural and in that shape you know, especially if he had a whole year. He didn't even gain that much muscle mass, he's more lean than anything.

• Like 3

On 12/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, JB33 said:

Oh there will undoubtedly be a very positive reaction to it. There probably already has! However you know there will be a section of people who aren't okay with it, and that's okay too. One thing I wish we were all better at is accepting that others have different opinions. :)

Homophobia is not an opinion, it is a crime, as it is racism. Your right to have an opinion ends when you offend someone else.

Edited by The Horror of Lucas Films
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 2

48 minutes ago, TMP said:

It's possible to be natural and in that shape you know, especially if he had a whole year. He didn't even gain that much muscle mass, he's more lean than anything.

Its Hollywood though. But yeah he's probably dehydrated in those photos + lighting and angles. 

• Like 1