ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

Not happy with Marvel for casting Kit Harrington as lead whwn Richard Madden is better than him. 

Richard Madden is robbed. I wanted to see him as lead. Harrington can't act. 

Angela Jolie, Richard Madden, Lauren, Salma Hayek are sacrificed for Harrington. Wtf🙄

• ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

12 hours ago, nick64 said:

Everyone cried on set? Phastos is definitely dying

And then there will be critiques written  about dead gay characters or am I getting the dead lesbian cliche mixed up in my head.(I still have trauma from Tara's death on Buffy)

Edited by eddyxx

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

How scary and sad is that. 

LGBT is still unacceptable here. So it's normal not too scary. Besides anyone could actually live normally as LGBT as long as they don't explicitly do 'something' weird in public that could reveal them as LGBT. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 2

9 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Not happy with Marvel for casting Kit Harrington as lead whwn Richard Madden is better than him. 

Richard Madden is robbed. I wanted to see him as lead. Harrington can't act. 

Angela Jolie, Richard Madden, Lauren, Salma Hayek are sacrificed for Harrington. Wtf🙄

I think that's just a rumor and one that doesn't even make sense. As far as I know, Kit is just playing Dane Whitman. Not Black Knight yet.

5 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

It's going to be cut where I live right now (the kiss in It Chapter 2 and TROS was cut) but I'll have moved to America by the time this movie releases so it doesn't really matter for me.

Well , the cut also won't be a problem for me if it's only one kiss scene that doesn't matter much to the story.

27 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

And then there will be critiques written  about dead gay characters or am I getting the dead lesbian cliche mixed up in my head.(I still have trauma from Tara's death on Buffy)

**Clexa flashbacks intensify**

Can we not do the Kit as lead vs Richard as lead fanboy wars, guys? It’s supremely dumb, even by fanboy war standards.

It was said since the casting process that the leads were Sersi and the human character... It's not shocking at all, it's the human POV, he is basically Chris Pine in Wonder Woman, he was obviously going to be the lead.

That does not mean the others are not going to be important, you can say Cap and Iron-man were always the lead in the avengers movies.

Marvel always sacrifice good actors in side role and one off. 

It was good while it lasted but they have to move on from that. I am a big Marvel fanboy but this is not acceptable anymore. 

Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden Kumail and Salma Hayek deserve better. 

Last year they did the same with most of the cast of Captain Marvel. 

• Disbelief 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Kit Harrington is the weakest actor in this cast and that says a lot. 

All the actors are better than him. 

I wouldn't be surprised if even Lia( Sprite actor) is better than him. 

Very excited for this movie but Kit Harrington as lead is just bland. 

• Disbelief 1