ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

All so powerful and yet the big question remains - what were they all doing when Thanos arrived?  Napping?

I was discussing this in my MCU chat. It's the biggest question that needs to be answered given how powerful they seem to be (and I assume it will be answered). 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I was discussing this in my MCU chat. It's the biggest question that needs to be answered given how powerful they seem to be (and I assume it will be answered). 

Celestials told them to stay out of it is my guess.

10 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

New Year's would have been a good day to release the teaser/first look. But Marvel's marketing doesn't work like that. Not expecting anything before May.

Well there is that China new years Eve thing that Feige said would have a "look at 2021". I'd assume it's more likely Shang-Chi given the demographic/the timing but it could be a short tease of all 3 non-Sony films.

Edited by SpiderByte

I think they want to make absolutely sure that they won’t have to kick this to Feb or something before giving us the first trailer.    

Honestly with 4-5 movies a year going forward, I think they could shorten the trailer-release gap. No need to have trailers out simultaneously for 5 different unreleased MCU movies. 

Edited by WandaLegion
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, WandaLegion said:

I think they want to make absolutely sure that they won’t have to kick this to Feb or something before giving us the first trailer.    

Honestly with 4-5 movies a year going forward, I think they could shorten the trailer-release gap. No need to have trailers out simultaneously for 5 different unreleased MCU movies. 

There's really no point in releasing a trailer already anyway. They haven't even released the Shang Chi trailer yet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

What’s hype or discussion in China looking like for these films? 

Great for them but Shang-Chi, which have been very mixed even negative. Many believe it would insult China due to Mandarin since it was announced on SDCC 2019.

One of the reason Marvel Studios did this show is that the new year performance was backed by China Central Television, a Chinese state-controlled broadcaster. So it could deliver a message to outside - your country have no problem with Shang-Chi, so stop spreading those misinformation that we're going to insult China.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1