ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

3 minutes ago, Avatree said:

yep, literally don't remember either of those. don't remember any blue characters.

Then you haven't seen the movie or you are... 

off GIF

Edited by tawasal
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Yes to Chernobyl Episode 4 guy! That show's amazing, very happy to see someone from it made it into MCU (aside Stellan which happened way before)

Jared Harris is in Morbius, that's MCU-adjacent 

• Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I saw it and I enjoyed it. I just don't remember those characters. I guess it was pretty forgettable?

Well I remember them fresh like it was yesterday. They were sidekicks to Jude's character, but still they were funny in the fight on the spaceship vs Brie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Avatree said:

yep, literally don't remember either of those. don't remember any blue characters.

How can you not remember her? 

She's the Co-Winner of the MTV Best Film Fight Award with Brie in Captain Marvel. :ph34r:

Her role was really insubstantive and she was blue.  So, I'm fine with her getting a better and bigger role.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Just gotta find a way to put Annette Bening in there now.

I think there is a good chance she'll be in another CM movie again, theoretically in a bigger part than before too, depends on the story's details.

CM only destroyed the part of the AI that was on the ship, she told Yon-Rogg she will come and finish the system of lies and so on.

Every further interaction between CM and the Supreme Intelligence is still with the same appearance.

Even if Minn-Erva is really appearing again (maybe with something happening in the past), it would not make sense to have Bening as Supreme Intelligence there also without CM being there too, as Minn-Erva sees someone else as Supreme Intelligence representative.

If Gemma Chan gets cast as another character, that might work in a blue-less appearance, I think in such a case a lot can be done to change appearances quite a lot.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Weird idea to cast her since she’s already in Captain Marvel

yeah cause everyone can figure out the blue actress with 3 min background screen time in CM is CRA MVP. :lol:

Great news and it makes sense to work with her again after wasting her in an unrecognizable role. So we cna expect Bradley and Vin in person at some point too?