ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, john2000 said:

the more i learn about it , the more i think that this will explode big time 

If it is a huge hit, "The Eternals" might well steal some of "THe New Gods" thunder.

No Secret that with the "Eternals" Jack Kirby was pretty much doing a Marvel version of "The New Gods" after his departure from DC. Kirby was angry over The New Gods being cancelled,and there was definently some payback involved with the Eternals resembeling The New Gods in so many ways.

• Like 2

I hope there is good explanation on where Eternals or other heroes that are introduced from now, were at time of Endgame or 5 years before that.

Because imagine an event so big, its affect throughout universe, and Eternals were cooling off somewhere.

So far its going well;

I mean there were no Spider-man, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man at time of The Avengers, GoTG were separate way,  Wizards did their part in NY battle, Wakandans were hiding from world. I think I covered all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitik said:

Eternals or The Eternals?

I'm seeing a distinct lack of the word The in some of the official stuff from Marvel.

It's listed as Eternals in the official picture from SDCC but Feige said The Eternals when introducing them at D23. So in conclusion, idk. :ph34r:

On 11/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, dudalb said:

If it is a huge hit, "The Eternals" might well steal some of "THe New Gods" thunder.

No Secret that with the "Eternals" Jack Kirby was pretty much doing a Marvel version of "The New Gods" after his departure from DC. Kirby was angry over The New Gods being cancelled,and there was definently some payback involved with the Eternals resembeling The New Gods in so many ways.

Yep, and of course it's still not sure thing whether New Gods is even getting made right now.