ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

On 1/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, Madhuvan said:

Just saw the set photos. This movie is going to be very interesting. 

Richard Madden and Kit Harrington 🔥🔥

So who is playing whom? Have trouble placing GOT actors correctly. lemme see. Kit is Sersi's love interest and Richard is the gay hero, right? Also, Richard's character is more important of the two, right? Ikaris is the lead with Sersi or something? 

Edited by Valonqar

26 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

So who is playing whom? Have trouble placing GOT actors correctly. lemme see. Kit is Sersi's love interest and Richard is the gay hero, right? Also, Richard's character is more important of the two, right? Ikaris is the lead with Sersi or something? 

black knight ( kit) and sersi (gemma ) are the leads  , ikaris (richard) is not the gay hero from what we know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Ikaris is the lead. He is not gay tho. Another character is gay. 

Ikaris will be former lover of Sersi. Sersi now  loves Dane. 

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

black knight ( kit) and sersi (gemma ) are the leads  , ikaris (richard) is not the gay hero from what we know

Black Knight is not the lead. Ikaris is lead. Dane is in this movie only because he is love interest of Sersi. 

Black Knight character has very less crossover with Eternals. 

18 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Black Knight is not the lead. Ikaris is lead. Dane is in this movie only because he is love interest of Sersi. 

Black Knight character has very less crossover with Eternals. 

Just speculating here, but they may be going the Wonder Woman route where an emotional love story with Diana, a goddess and Steve, a human was basically a central plot line. So he could very well be the (or at least one of) the male lead/s. Dane can easily be Chris Pine in this movie, just with his own history and superhero potential. I think the love story really helped WW resonate with the audience. This could be something great change of scenery for an MCU movie.

Edited by medsommar

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 12:00 PM, Arendelle Legion said:

Neither of you are right. Nobody knows exactly who the leads are yet, aside from Sersi being almost guaranteed. 

here's the cast list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternals_(film)

I would say Thena is going to get a lot of screen time since Jolie is easily the biggest name in the cast.

Ironicaly,l when it was announced she was in talks with Marvel, the assumption was she would be playing Sersi….

Edited by dudalb

I'm going to make a bold prediction: This will be the most foreign leaning earner (as in Dom/Int % split) of any MCU film. I believe Endgame is the current leader with a 70% INT take (but I'm not positive).

I say that not because I expect this to sink domestically, but I think the very diverse cast will have a Fast & Furious effect globally.

• Like 2