ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

19 hours ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

One of those re-imaginings 😊. The Celestials that I know from the comics are giants, and thankfully they got that right. They were thick, muscular though...the Celestials here are on a slim fast diet 😂

I think they're going to look like they were in Guardians of the Galaxy. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Great release date. Valentine’s Day + a LGBTQ angle in this are a perfect combo .

yeah, it's a better date than November now that you mentioned it. Jon Snow romancing Astrid Young is gonna put a lot of Valentine dates in the seats. 

20 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Great release date. Valentine’s Day + a LGBTQ angle in this are a perfect combo .

It does seem like one of the big things being played up is the Sersi/Whitman romance, based on the set photos.

Love and Thunder is a Valentines date now too. Huh.

• Like 1

Kumail Nanjiani and Emily Gordon were on a brand new Wait Wait Don't Tell Me this morning, and Emily revealed that while they've been stuck at home for the past 3 weeks, Kumail's muscles have gotten even bigger because he's been lifting weights for a couple hours each day trying to keep from getting too stressed out. 

• Astonished 3

13 minutes ago, JB33 said:

When do you guys think we'll get a trailer for this? Filming wrapped on February 4 so they should be able to cut a trailer for release this summer.

Last February released MCU movie was Black Panther, and its first trailer was in June 2017. With that being said, the global situation is way different. I wouldn't expect a trailer until they're more sure they can hit that February 2021 date. 

• Like 6

They could release it as part of virtual SDCC, but I tend to agree with Venom that they’ll want to be confident they’ll actually hit the Feb date and they probably won’t be yet. So... probably sometime in like, August to December.

• Like 1

Remember when they released trailers with no dates and it just said “Coming Soon”. Nothing stopping them from doing that. And even better it could just say “2021”. I’m just starved to see SOMETHING from this movie!😡

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Remember when they released trailers with no dates and it just said “Coming Soon”. Nothing stopping them from doing that. And even better it could just say “2021”. I’m just starved to see SOMETHING from this movie!😡

Because of the currently shifting release schedule and the potential problem of a lowered box office, it's likely Marvel are going to focus most of their marketing attention on Black Widow until things are more certain.