DeeCee

***SPOILER***SPOILER***DEADPOOL 2*** SPOILER***SPOILER

6 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Why are the 80s X Men at the mansion? That’s makes no sense. Deadpool is present day. 

You're questioning that, in a film where Deadpool goes back in time and kills Ryan Reynolds?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just saw the movie! In my opinion, on par with the first one. I think the action is better, but the humor is not as witty, and some gags are repeated so much throughout the movie that they become unfunny.

Spoiler

I recognized Brad Pitt, but I had to check it out on the internet to make sure it was actually him.

I hope this question is not too naive: the X-Men cameo is new material shoot for the movie, or is it a frame from a previous installment?

Am I the only one who thinks they should have killed Deadpool for good at the end?

Do you think the resurrections from the credit scenes are definitive, or are they just gags? I hope they are not definitive.

Edited by LouderThanYou

Just now, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

So at what point is the Brad Pitt cameo? I don't want to miss it.

He plays an invisible man. The invisible man will appear at one point. You can't miss the moment, you just might not otherwise realise who the actor is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm rewatching it on Thursday but I'm 99.9% sure that David Leitch has a cameo in the film. In the scene with the truck and the Mutants get pushed off....it looks like he was in one of the boxes that got pushed off but I want to confirm that on Thursday lol 

Edited by Nova

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Haven't seen it. So did they go through with killing the lead actress after all? I hope so. Don't really care about Deadpool spoilers.

Yes they did and it worked out which is ironically something you mentioned way back when those rumors came out lol 

Edited by Nova

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

is DP popular in Korea? 

The first did well. And they did a little Korea specific viral marketing.

But Ryan went further with this, and it seems to have really clicked with folks here: