CJohn

DEADPOOL 2 WEEKEND THREAD | Spoilers = BANNED INTO OBLIVION | Dp2 125M and 300 WW debut...Asgard Sun update pg 123

10 minutes ago, Goffe said:

hopefully it means people came to their senses and decided to not waste their time & money, thus making deadpool the first superhero to make 0 dollars previews.

Tone it down a bit. That’s trying too hard. 

You can do better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm very curious about its Sunday compared to the first one cause of Valentine Day.

Also everyone I know who's watched it went out of their way to tell people this is better than the first, it's getting me really hyped for tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Sam said:

Tone it down a bit. That’s trying too hard. 

You can do better.

No he can't.

And seeing how this year is going, DP is going to be the third SH movie in a row to break records.

Goffe might have an existential crisis if his dreams of superhero fatigue don't pan out in the next 3 years.

1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

I miss Telemachus, he went mia

I just finished Lawrence of Arabia. I can @ him my thoughts. He’d probably come back just to tell me how wrong I am. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

I just finished Lawrence of Arabia. I can @ him my thoughts. He’d probably come back just to tell me how wrong I am. 😂😂😂

I can screenshot this post and send it to him on the Telegram group chat 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

http://deadline.com/2018/05/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-2-weekend-box-office-opening-1202393815/

EXCLUSIVE: 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool 2 is looking at a Thursday night of around $15M+ right now, which would easily make it the best preview night ever for an R-rated film, beating New Line/Warner Bros. It which cashed in $13.5M on its first night . Forecasts at this point can always tip higher or lower, however, we’re hearing the Ryan Reynolds movie could soar to as high as $16M-$18M. TBD as Los Angeles shows started an hour ago. These are Deadline’s industry projections, and they do not come from 20th Century Fox.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Sam said:

Well, there it is.

15M would be a bit low. I think it’ll rise closer to 18M.

On Fandango it's been trailing a bit behind SM:HC all day which would point to $15m.  Since it's Rated R night shows might take it a bit higher which is why I thought $15-17m

• Like 5