baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I gotta be honest here guys....I'm not going to be up at 1AM EST...so if you international people have to edit after the deadline, it's not a problem. But when i get on line in the morning, usually about 7pm Philippines time, I'll shut it down.

Thanks. I have to leave in the morning and won't be back till noon.Now I can get some sleep.

Week 1 questions are due tomorrow night though.... right. Can someone confirm that, doesn't have to be baumer.The DOM OW order is so hard.... I figure Brave, Madagascar, and IA3 will have nearly identical openings between 55-65.... And I have SWATH above all those which I'm still trying to decide if that's iditoic or not--- but I just want to believe in a breakout for that movie for a #3/4 finish in summer game.

Week 1 questions are due tomorrow night though.... right. Can someone confirm that, doesn't have to be baumer.The DOM OW order is so hard.... I figure Brave, Madagascar, and IA3 will have nearly identical openings between 55-65.... And I have SWATH above all those which I'm still trying to decide if that's iditoic or not--- but I just want to believe in a breakout for that movie for a #3/4 finish in summer game.

Deadline for pre-season questions and week 1 questions are the same, in 5 hours.I am putting SWATH lower down my list since it looks too dark to appeal to the kids and it will have to compete with MIB3 and Prometheus for older audiences.

Shit, really. I thought they were due Thursday as normal... ok. Good thing I only left a couple to answer.

Good luck aDIM for the game. Looking for another exciting race this year. :)Though I feel it will all come down to TASM performance. :P

Deadline for pre-season questions and week 1 questions are the same, in 5 hours.I am putting SWATH lower down my list since it looks too dark to appeal to the kids and it will have to compete with MIB3 and Prometheus for older audiences.

I have no idea what to do with my top 12 now. Seriously, I shouldn't have looked again to it :lol:

Good luck aDIM for the game. Looking for another exciting race this year. :)Though I feel it will all come down to TASM performance. :P

TASM will cost me tons of points if I'm wrong about it. :lol:Good luck too. Didn't we finish 1-2 before? You pulled ahead of Evan at the end right?

I'm looking over the preseason questions. This has probably been asked before, but for Bonus question #1 (the lowest grossing film), is Tyler Perry's The Marriage Counselor supposed to be replaced with something else since that is coming out in March?

GUYS....GO TO THE TIPS THREAD....SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS ARE THERE.

THE TYLER PERRY FILM HAS BEEN REMOVED, BUT NOT REPLACED.....JUST CHOOSE FROM THE FOUR.

THE WEEKLY QUESTIONS ARE DUE TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, NOT TONIGHT.