baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Baumer just my opinion, but you started this game so that people had a place where they put their money where there mouth is rather then posting after a film opened and said I told you so! And that's for domestic box office. I'm all for having international grosses, but I think you're getting away from why you created this game in the first place.

HYPE!!!!!!! I'm hoping to drastically improve upon my 30ish place last time (it was my first full summer game). I hope to at least reach top 10 status. International is meh to me, but hopefully my top 12 and SOTM and weekly questions will help me do well.

Baumer just my opinion, but you started this game so that people had a place where they put their money where there mouth is rather then posting after a film opened and said I told you so! And that's for domestic box office. I'm all for having international grosses, but I think you're getting away from why you created this game in the first place.

The domestic part of the game doesn't lose it's value because he gives the international parts a little more weight. There are many foreign members in here and they just wanna have to predict for the market they are patrt of and follow very closely, what is wrong with that?

The thing is Mattrek, the international part of the game is pretty much limited to prediticting the top ten films internationally and the occassional SOTM question. The focus (80% of the game) is still on domestic. I don't want to ruin the fabric of the game, I just want to give it a bit of colour. :)

The reason why I think we need "fixed" number of questions and points is because last year, some were able to keep up because of the huge number of questions that had been given before the game ended. Like they became "regular".