baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

No...lol...not angry, but it seems that unless I post this in caps some people miss it or don't bother reading it. I'm just trying to help you guys out.

Was just kidding. :lol:I still have what, 6 hours?

Technically, less than 4...but as I said, I won't close the thread till i to a computer in the morning, which is about 10 hours from now.

Sorry I got confused by this:

"I'm posting these early because these will be due by Wed May 3rd at 11:59 pm."

I didn't look at the date but just the day.

So if anyone got confused like me.......

Week 1 questions are due tomorrow.

TASM will cost me tons of points if I'm wrong about it. :lol:Good luck too. Didn't we finish 1-2 before? You pulled ahead of Evan at the end right?

Yup. Evan was ahead for most of the game but his pre-season answers weren't accurate.

You think you are done but you will probably keep editing until a minute before the deadline. :lol:

I finished doing it at 3AM. I woke up at 6AM and came to college. I now have a 10 min window between classes. I don't think I'll be able to edit much.

I'm finished. My original predictions were great, but were missing a bold, gut prediction, which is essential, so I did a major editing. I'm tired. It's nearly 5am, still up, because the Rangers vs capital game is still on. Third overtime coming. :o

Edited by The Dark Alfred