baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I went with Rock of Ages at 115m. The gap between #11 and #12 for me is shocking. Of course the real results will probably be even bigger of a surprise.

After 2 days of constant pondering over it, I did the same.Common Cruise.... don't let me down!
  • Like 1

I've edited my answers and top 12 about 8 times this year....so I know, this year seems to be really tough.

Yep, I think most people have Expendables t 12 or 13.My theory with The Expendables is that it will be somewhat like the difference between First Blood and Rambo. I don't think it will triple in gross or anything, but I think the opening weekend could double. There is so much more going for this one than the last one. I think this gets a 70 mill OW.

well it has begun... hope i did everything

Go check....if you missed anything let me know. I won't let you edit a pick or an answer....but if you didn't fill one in let me know and I'll let you put it in.

Yep, I think most people have Expendables t 12 or 13.My theory with The Expendables is that it will be somewhat like the difference between First Blood and Rambo. I don't think it will triple in gross or anything, but I think the opening weekend could double. There is so much more going for this one than the last one. I think this gets a 70 mill OW.

Wow that's big. I almost put it at number 12. But the late release date and stronger competition from THE BOURNE LEGACY and TOTAL RECALL prevented me. I know these might not be competition to you but you know some members of the audience might chose one of these two over the other.

I count 56 players in the game. I thought we'd get 45-50, so this is an excellent turnout!

That's great. :hiphiphoray:We lost a bunch of regulars because of the BOM fiasco. We might have reached 70. But that's ok.