baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Guys,If you really want to know what time it is here as opposed to where you are, google it. And as mentioned, the deadline is the absolute latest time to get it in. Not many people really wait until the deadline to get your answers in.

• Founder / Operator

One of the easier ways to think about it is also to just go by "board time" (which is Central, FYI). Obviously that's not the case for everyone, but it provides a standard to use with less confusion.For example, we always used to have the BSG deadline equal to the Derby deadline. I still like that idea personally, but its up to you B. If that were the case, it used to always be 12am board time at BOM (which was Pacific). If we kept the same idea here, that equals a 2am board deadline when going by default Central time zone of this board.

Hmm, I think keeping everything at GMT is better. All one has to do is simple maths. For these PST/EST thingies, one has to know their own time zone and also that of PST/EST.I set up 3 clocks in my pc, 1 at PST, 1 at EST and 1 at my local time.

• Founder / Operator

One of the easier ways to think about it is also to just go by "board time" (which is Central, FYI).

;)Partly for administrative purposes, I'm just not a big fan of switching to GMT. Its more hassle than is necessary (albeit, somewhat minor) and the entire staff lives in North America anyway.There's math involved no matter what we choose. I think viewing the board in its default time setting is the easiest solution.