baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Come on guys. Don't do this. I don't want to turn this into a mud slinging thing. Maybe the person who reported me didn't feel comfortable talking to me first, and that's why they went to Shawn. I said I wished they had contacted me first, but they obviously felt otherwise. It's not their fault that I did what I did.

Right, more I think about it, I realize screenshot guy must have been taking screenshots all the time waiting for something like this to happen.. LMFAOOO!

'the screenshot guy'...... I like it.

You can't get away with it..... The Screenshot Guy is watching!!

:P

• Like 1

But I wasn't that courageous. I didn't admit to it until confronted with it.Look, please drop the insults to the person or people who reported me. It's not their fault. Honestly, I just want to put it behind me. I don't want the guys who reported me to look like the bad guys here.

• Like 1

I am gonna forget about all this tomorrow........just having a little fun today. :)Reporting I can even understand...... but screenshots? OMG.... I can't stop laughing..... someone please make it stop!

But I wasn't that courageous. I didn't admit to it until confronted with it.

Look, please drop the insults to the person or people who reported me. It's not their fault. Honestly, I just want to put it behind me. I don't want the guys who reported me to look like the bad guys here.

Reporting=not the bad guy

Screenshots=FUCK YEAH

But I wasn't that courageous. I didn't admit to it until confronted with it.Look, please drop the insults to the person or people who reported me. It's not their fault. Honestly, I just want to put it behind me. I don't want the guys who reported me to look like the bad guys here.

He is not the bad guy. I would also probably do the same if I actually cared about it, but I am this for fun only, but screenshots? That is killing me B. :lol:

Ok, so what I have learned today is that all of you are cheating bastards too and you take nothing seriously. God bless the forums.

• Like 5