Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I watch Grace's videos for a good laugh now. I still remember she was bending backwards trying to justify how Spider-Man: Homecoming was a flop even though she knew it hadn't had its China release yet. 

A lot of people were ignoring the fact that it wasn't released in China to make some dumb point. It was weird. Kinda like how the media is soft peddling just how badly Solo is doing overseas. 

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

Has an entire YouTube channel breaking down Tinseltown behind the scenes every single day.  

Posts a video today noting RBG grosses and declares someone should make an actual RBG movie.  

She is completely unaware a RBG movie was filmed months ago with a name director and name stars. 

Wow.  

This deserves the entire clip:

• Like 3

I watched another one of her videos.  

So terrible.  She has like 100k average views daily.  

That means she makes a chunk of money doing this, right? 

**shakes head**

Yeah, she actually makes money doing whatever the heck she is doing. Spewing nonsense.

Oh and she called Black Panther's Overseas Gross "soft" because Black Panther had a far bigger percentage of its Overall gross be from Domestic...

I loved it when she said there was no way Infinity War was going to make $200M on Opening Weekend in China and then when it did justified it by saying Disney had some unfair advantage with the Disney theme parks that are in China. 

Sure ain't helping Solo's numbers in China lol

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Like 1

**shakes head**

Yea she makes a lot of money doing this stuff lol Spouting out nonsense will get you a large check from YouTube 

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

**shakes head**

wait, what? @GraceRandolph is an actual Youtuber with an actual audience who watches this crap? I feel a bit sick and ashamed of this forum. She should be banned, immediately.

• Like 1

Just now, Ranger Tree said:

wait, what? @GraceRandolph is an actual Youtuber with an actual audience who watches this crap? I feel a bit sick and ashamed of this forum. She should be banned, immediately.

the user isn't the youtuber it's a creepy bit they're doing.

• Thanks 1

Fuck it, I am going to create and Empire City YouTube channel and call it Drunken Box Office.

I'll get shit faced every day around 8pm and do a 10 minute video. 

I'm still somewhat young and minimally attractive and not awkward on camera so maybe it would work.  

Of course then I would have to give up my real job doing this and that would suck. 

Maybe I can animate myself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Astonished 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the user isn't the youtuber it's a creepy bit they're doing.

Oh. I did think it was a bit OTT vain when she started that post with "THE QUEEN SPEAKS:"

I feel slightly more sane now. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Fuck it, I am going to create and Empire City YouTube channel and call it Drunken Box Office.

I'll get shit faced every day around 8pm and do a 10 minute video. 

I'm still somewhat young and minimally attractive and not awkward on camera so maybe it would work.  

Of course then I would have to give up my real job doing this and that would suck. 

Maybe I can animate myself. 

Somewhat young? Weren't you boasting in the lion king thread a couple days ago that you've been tracking box office for "many decades"?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

Not the actual person. If she was, her videos would be more accurate just by virtue of being a member here.