Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

The funny thing is Roseanne of today is a massively successful network show and likely one of the most popular networks shows in a while.

So really Rosanne really just ruined a pretty great thing for herself.

I think she is crazy because if she did care about her politics, her TV Show was doing its job of having an 'alternative' viewpoint out there.

Such a silly person. 

She woke up with one of the highest rated shows on TV and now she's lost her show and got dropped by her agency :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nova said:

It's not coming back. Too many people working on the show have said they quit (I believe even some of the cast members) and she was dropped by her agency. 

#ByeFelicia 

ABC owns the show as well so there's no chance of it getting shopped elsewhere. She is done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

I am sure how really?

Netflix and Amazon wont touch it due to the crazy person behind it.

Fox probably would but I'm not sure if ABC owns it which would make it far more difficult. 

Though it would be funny if after the buyout/merger went through Disney cancelled her again.

I'm not sure her co-stars, writers and producers want to be associated with the her and the show right now even if they could move it.

• Like 2

Man, her justification of the Tweet really killed her. She tried to say Muslims are all races. Right, so then why use it as a derogatory remark to describe someone's looks? You clearly had a specific race in mind. How dumb can you be?

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Has this ever happened that one of the highest rated tv shows gets cancelled?

Its rather insane how stupid a person can be.  

It wasn't the highest rated TV show, just the season premiere was one of the highest this season. By the time the finale aired, it lost over half it's audience. So it was no big lost for ABC/Disney to cut ties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sfran43 said:

It wasn't the highest rated TV show, just the season premiere was one of the highest this season. By the time the finale aired, it lost over half it's audience. So it was no big lost for ABC/Disney to cut ties.

Yep, the show had another season at best, it was actually bleeding audience like crazy. It still had good numbers but the downward spiral was very strong .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Even more surprising than Roseanne's cancellation : It took Americans like 30 years to realise that she's a racist fuck. 

I'm sure anyone remotely familiar with her knew this. She's been saying crazy shit for literally 3 decades. That's why in some ways it's kind of surprising to me that anyone would even be surprised over this. When she's talked about running for office this decade it's been met with widespread disgust/ridicule. I mean who out of all those millions who  watched the premiere didn't know she was like this as a person? I'd wager very few. 

Edited by MovieMan89

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

And people say Disney is worse than Fox :lol:

Seriously, Iger has some cajones.  That was quick.

I'm not surprised, Roseanne Barr lost her mind a long, long time ago.

23 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

So really Rosanne really just ruined a pretty great thing for herself.

I think she is crazy because if she did care about her politics, her TV Show was doing its job of having an 'alternative' viewpoint out there.

Such a silly person. 

She was receiving a lot of reinforcement by a fanbase and a lot of money for being crazy too, the line is hard to play when you engage that road of being praise and rich for pushing it.

Has this ever happened that one of the highest rated tv shows gets cancelled?

110304-sheen-01.jpg&client=cbc79c14efceb

Not is show, but he was number one with one of the biggest TV contract ever I think:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_American_television_stars

Almost 2 million an episode in 2018 dollar.

1 minute ago, LaughingEvans said:

Can't wait for the epic showdown between her and Monica Lewinski

Rosie O Doland and Lena Dunham vs Rossane 2024 :ph34r:

That be one hilarious debate

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Rosanne will probably get even more support from her fan base (alt-right). She’ll be an unstoppable republican beast. 

She probably will.

The one thing Trump's presidency has brought with it is the normalisation of bigotry. I've never in my life seen so many people attempt to rationalise hatred as I do nowadays 

Lots of bigots and racists fancy themselves as conservatives in today's climate and Roseanne definitely falls in line with them.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Deathlife said:

She probably will.

The one thing Trump's presidency has brought with it is the normalisation of bigotry. I've never in my life seen so many people attempt to rationalise hatred as I do nowadays 

Lots of bigots and racists fancy themselves as conservatives in today's climate and Roseanne definitely falls in line with them.

It’s a worldwide phenomenon. It’s the aftermath of the downfall of capitalism in Europe , for example. Extreme right wing, neo-nazi parties are.....having a party in Europe. Austria’s government is basically neonazis, in France everybody had to unite behind a servant of the banks like macron to prevent Lepen from becoming the president, in Italy we basically have a non-military coup to prevent the extremists the people actually voted for (70%) to form a government, in my country we have an almost openly neo nazi party gaining around 10% e.t.c.

Oh and Charlie Sheen’s meltdown was waaaaay less disturbing than Roseanne’s twitter.

Edited by Thrylos 7
  • Like 4