Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

The media and box office experts bias to see this film be a hit even though all signs show otherwise is rather silly

Just report the numbers and not pick and chose comparison to push a narrative... 

Edited by Lordmandeep

7 minutes ago, AJG said:

Enough of this.

Fuck Star Wars.

Fuck their fans.

Fuck their haters.

I only acknowledge the one true trilogy

lord-of-the-rings-total-franchise-revenu

The greatest, most epic trilogy ever, the most epic movies ever made! Monumental cinema

Nothing comes close! 

• Like 4

OH MY GOD

Can we please all just DONT talk about TLJ here?! I dont care if you love or hate it i am tired of seeing the same fucking arguments again and again and again. This is the SOLO weekend thread so can we please fucking talk about that instead? Its not like we dont have the numbers now!

• Like 4

Moviepassers have a rare opportunity to watch a tentpole opening weekend and they will use it.  Fans that took a stand against it by not going opening night will largely succumb also I think.  This is one of those movies where if anyone in your friend circle says "actually it was good" then you'll probably see it.  Even I have begun to feel the slightest pull

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

The media and box office experts bias such as GITESH to see this film be a hit even though all signs show otherwise is rather silly

Just report the numbers and not pick and chose comparison to push a narrative... 

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-I

1 minute ago, Ranger Tree said:

Just a reminder that today is the 41st anniversary of the release of STAR WARS.

Take a chill pill everyone and celebrate a good movie.

Im planning on watching it tonight after seeing Solo. 

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

OH MY GOD

Can we please all just DONT talk about TLJ here?! I dont care if you love or hate it i am tired of seeing the same fucking arguments again and again and again. This is the SOLO weekend thread so can we please fucking talk about that instead? Its not like we dont have the numbers now!

YES!

This, this and THIS. Everyone single LAST THE LAST JEDI argument has been beaten like a beaten dead horse!!!! Can we talk about any, please ANYTHING else.. maybe avatar?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Probably about $120M. Will all depend on if families come out in full force.

Which one is $120M for? The four day?

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Probably about $120M. Will all depend on if families come out in full force.

Disney is running SW into the ground.

I liked TFA and I liked TLJ and I liked RO and I thought Solo was fun but I guess most people disagree. Turns out SW was not the strong brand we were let to believe.

• Like 1