AJG

City of Lies | 15 OCT 2020 | Johnny Depp tries to find out who killed Biggie Smalls | | Thriller from “Good Films” Studio | #1 in Australia

2 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Should mention that if this allegation is what kills Depp's career instead of Amber's, I'm done with humanity.

Hollywood would probably still give him another chance even if he had murdered someone. Meanwhile women get their careers buried for accidentally showing a nipple on TV or starring in a box office bomb or refusing to sleep with Harvey Weinstein.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Hollywood would probably still give him another chance even if he had murdered someone. Meanwhile women get their careers buried for accidentally showing a nipple on TV or starring in a box office bomb or refusing to sleep with Harvey Weinstein.

this is absolutely ludicrous. I'm not even gonna make a joke post about this like ''that's bait'' but sincerely hope you're exaggerating on purpose. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Slambros said:

You know, sometimes controversy can work in the favor of the sales of the film. More people will no about this film for sure. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. Global Road has had some embarassing failures this year thus far; they desperately need a substantial release.

7 minutes ago, Alli said:

the guys at hsx say City of Lies lost its release date

https://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=1&pid=457053

government doesn't want you to find out that they killed tupac and biggie. this and also depp's public shaming has all been orchestrated to stop this TRUTH being #exposed. stay woke.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

government doesn't want you to find out that they killed tupac and biggie. this and also depp's public shaming has all been orchestrated to stop this TRUTH being #exposed. stay woke.

I guess you can say Washington D.C. is the real city of lies.

7 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Should've replaced the David Tennant one with an Alden Ehrenreich one months ago.

i can't believe the full on campaign i did for that got it no traction smh. i feel like catherine o'hara at the end of for your consideration!

• Like 2