baumer

The Top 100 Movie Lines of all Time as chosen by you, the members (on hold till end of summer)

8 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

And let me encourage folks to have some romantic bones in their body:)...let me encourage right now "Here's looking at you, kid", "You complete me", "Love means never having to say you're sorry" 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Also we last did this in 2013, not 2015

I'm not sure I have the same energy for this I did when I was 19 (even if there's no panel stuff involved) but I'll try to put something together.

Sorry, I thought it was 2015.

5 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

"50 years from now when your looking back on your life don't you wanna be able.to say you had the guts to get in the car" :wub::wub::wub:

That's a great line.  It might make my top 100 this time around.  It's not just about transformers, it's about life.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

If it's from a non-English movie do you want it in the original language or a translation? 

Why would you send in non English lines.  The chances of them making the list are 0.0001%.  This is going to be a list of the best and most popular movie lines.  By sending in something esoteric doesn't make you smarter than everyone, it shows that you do't understand the spirit behind the list and it also shows you are just doing it to be difficult.  

But sure, send in any movie line you want.  And no I don't want the translation.  

• Like 1