YM!

The Endless Entertainment Event | Recap on Page 2|

- 0:06: The show is just about to start. What we know is that the presentation is split into two halves due to time concerns. The first half will be dropping first and the second half tonight.

We start the presentations off with the Endless Entertainment logo. We start with the camera film coming out of a projector, each piece of film is a scene from a popular movie they made (Treasure Planet, My Peoples, Miraculous, God Of War, Howling Commandos, Crash Bandicoot, Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive, Kim Possible and Lilo and Stitch) at fast speed. We see the camera film form an infinity symbol and bronze letters spelling Endless Entertainment below. The film turns to a pure black and we go inside the film.

The crowd goes nuts for the logo. Cheers are heard every corner of the room. CEO of Endless Entertainment, Xavier B. Irving, walks on stage shaking hands with some of the people up front. Xavier thanks everyone for coming and is visibly excited to show everyone the Y4 and beyond slate but first he brings out  CEO of Endless Animation, Chris McKay, directors Jorge Gutierrez, Lord and Miller, and Genndy Tarkovsky, Chris Buck and Rich Moore, and actor Steve Carell. McKay takes it from their and takes a minute to reflect. It shows EA’s previous films box office results. McKay thanks the audience and everyone everywhere for seeing their movies.

McKay lets Gutierrez take the stage. Gutierrez makes a joke about Howling Commandos and Miraculous being not so good and promising a great superhero movie. He talks about the story of Powerless, and how he was inspired by both his previous work of El Tigre and McKay’s Lego Batman Movie. He talks a lot about the theme of Powerless is one’s tradition and one’s hard work. He starts to talk about one of his favorite scenes in the movie but McKay pulls him aside and reminds him it’s best to show and not tell. 

Spoiler

Powerless

We open with Noctámbulo (Michael Pena) and Maraviño (Anthony Gonzalez) being ambushed by a group of villains (Easter egg: we see a villain from El Tigre; El Jefe and Chakal, from The Book of Life among them) in the desert. Noctámbulo is forced to use his basic fighting skills but humorously Maraviño can’t fist fight much to Noctámbulo’s confusion. 

N: How can you not fight?

Noctámbulo dodges blasts and kicks, as he tries his best to protect, Maraviño who’s floundering.

N: That’s superhero 101.

M: When you have a wide variety of powers why get your hands dirty?

Noctámbulo sighs after knocking out one of the villains, rushing to aid Maraviño.

N: First, you got to adjust your stance. 

Noctámbulo grabs him, putting him in a fighting stance while kicking a baddie.

N: Then, you got to focus and give your hardest punch or kick. Either or, as long as you hurt ‘em.

Chakal runs up and Maraviño punches him which doesn’t do enough.

N: What was that?

M: A punch.

Chakal throws a punch which Maraviño dodges but Noctámbulo gets sent flying back.

N: You need to hit harder kid.

Noctámbulo rushes and delivers a series of strong punches at Chakal.

N: Focus all of your energy into the punch.

Maraviño calms himself and delivers a surprising strong punch at Chakal sending him flying into the rest of the villains.

M: Like that?

N: Yes! Now you got it.

The two finally are able to match the villains, and able to defeat them without gadgets or powers. 

N: Good job kid. But I have one suggestion.

M: What?

N: You need a little more flair, trying adding... 

Chakal runs at our heroes and Noctámbulo jumps into the air and delivers a flying kick which knocks him out not before spitting out teeth.

N: ... a jump! Also one more thing it’s important to be non lethal.

M: Because it’s against our code of honor and unethical?

N: Yes and you avoid a lot of lawsuits

Powerless 

March 6th, Y4 in 3D 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

After the applause, Tarkovsky takes the display and talks about he’s excited to show a passion project of his to the audience.

Spoiler

We open in a mundane 2D animated world. It’s dreary and the colors are muddled.

Endless Entertainment (in rainbow pastel like colors)

Endless Animation  (in rainbow pastel like colors)

We see two parents (Alison Brie and Ryan Reynolds) arguing with each other. 

From the studio that imagined My Peoples

We see a young boy in tears run out in the rain and his parents chase after him. We then see a colorful magical portal drag the boy in.

and Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 

Jennifer: What in the world is that?

Kyle: Only one way to find out.

The two parents rush into the portal and are transported in a world beyond imagination in complete CGI Animation with some elements of other animation (we see a bit of cel shaded characters here and there even a claymation giant). We see a magical city filled with caterpillar like buses, chocolate fountains and Rubix Cube like buildings. We see creatures of all kinds, humans of different colors, sentient plants and a fish with luxurious white mustache (Dave Bautista) approach the startled couple.

Earl: Hi, the name is Earl, and this is Exodus.

The couple have their jaws dropped literally to the ground.

Earl: Are y’all alright? You act like you’ve never seen this before. 

This Summer

We see the couple and Earl climbing a mountain made entirely out of candy. 

Learn to be Fearless

We see the couple fighting lizard pirates in a fun slapstick like way.

Learn to Love

We see the couple happily dancing in some sort of dance show.

Learn to Experience 

We then see the couple see a beautiful sunset over a city made entirely of crystals.

But

We see the reunited family escaping from some sort of castle made out of LEGO like bricks.

Can You Imagine?

The couple fall from the sky into a fountain. The two emerge from the liquid into an age resembling their 20s.

Jennifer: What is this? 

Kyle: Yes! I’m young again!

We see the couple turn into teenagers. Kyle has the body of a jock while Jennifer looks more nerdy.

Kyle: I look good. 

Jennifer: I’m having bad high school flashbacks.

We then see the couple aging down to kids. Kyle sports braces and pudgy while Jennifer has pigtails and has no braces nor glasses before.

Jennifer: We’re turning back too fast.

We then see them turn into toddlers as the try to re-enter some kind of fountain.

Jennifer (with a lisp): Soon we’ll be weduced into nothing if we don’t wun into the fountain now.

Kyle: What’re we going to do? We aren’t going to get to Ethan again. We are lost in his imagination and I’m cold and hungry. (Kyle starts crying humorously).

Jennifer: Quit being such a baby.

Kyle reverts into a baby much to Jennifer’s annoyance as she tries dragging themselves into the fountain.

Alison Brie

Ryan Reynolds

Iain Armitage

Tom Hanks

Dave Bautista 

Terry Crews

Aubrey Plaza

Kate McKinnon

May 29th Y4, in 3D

• Like 1

After the applause from the trailer, Rich Moore and Chris Buck take the stage and talk about Crash Bandicoot. Moore and Buck then talk about Crash 2, revealing the sequel will be much more action packed and emotional. They explain a new villain, Uka Uka, voiced by Patrick Stewart teams up with Doctor Cortex, both have nefarious plans for the planet with a new unstoppable henchman, a cloned Bandicoot named Crunch, voiced by Channing Tatum. They show a very rough opening scene of the first 15 minutes.

Spoiler

The movie opens with a parody of the Star Wars crawl saying Crash, Aku Aku and Tanwa are on their way to battle Cortex in his newly made space station. Tanwa pilots a small ship, warning both Crash and Aku Aku to be careful. Crash is naturally confident and cocky but Aku Aku, (still with the small wooden body at the end of Crash 1) saying she’s right. Tons of Cortex’s ships appear and they get into a dogfight. Tanwa’s ship dodges lasers will dishing back, more destroying enemy ships. Crash, in a sort of blue and silver space battle suit, holds Aku Aku telling Tanwa to send the in the ship. The two enter a small cannon on top of their ship and are shot into Cortex ship, making a dent on the outside and slowly slide to the entrance door. The two are lost but Aku Aku quickly finds a guide (similar to a mall guide and find the control room) and the two enter an elevator. The elevator moves slowly up playing elevator music, which annoys Crash to the point he destroys the speaker. 

The two heroes finally stop and get to another room much to their confusion. It’s quickly revealed to be an ambush. We see henchmen from the previous movie (Pinstripe, Bull Bill, Koala Kong and two new ones Dingodile (a crocodile/dingo hybrid) and Tiny Tiger (think Tiger Claw from TMNT but no eyepatch)). Pinstripe gloats about the two heroes walking right into a trap. Crash quickly asks who’s the new guy. Pinstripe introduces Tiny Tiger (Drake Bell) and Dingodile (Josh Peck) to Crash and Aku Aku which is both hilarious and awkward. Aku Aku asks what happened to Ripper Roo. Bull Bill reveals after the encounter with Crash, he went back to college and became a renowned professor. Crash is shocked, believing it was because of the scandal of Azi- but Aku Aku elbows him before he finish the sentence saying now is not the time for that. 

The two then proceed to fight the henchmen. Tiny Tiger and Dingodile using blasters shoot at the two who dodge each shot and Crash holding Aku Aku creates an energy shield that protects the both of them causing the blasters shot to bounce back to the villains. Pinstripe then pulls out a sword attempting to stab Crash who dodges each swing, he and Aku Aku create a spell that sends him flying back. Bull Bill and Koala Kong try to hit Crash but Crash and Aku Aku are too swift for both of them, defeating the duo with a magic enhanced punch.

The two then rush to the master control room to see Dr. Cortex in a mech suit about to fire his Cortex Vortex on the planet. Cortex gloats his machine is immune to magic and the only way to stop is a code they’ll never find out. Cortex then fight the duo. The mech suit despite Crash and Aku Aku’s combined power seems to much for them. Aku Aku gaining a idea creates a huge puddle of water and tells Crash to create an opening in the suit and lure him into the puddle. Crash complies and lures Cortex near the puddle, electrocuting Cortex, knocking him out. We then see the two scramble to find the code until Tanwa via Crash’s wrist communicator finds the password through expertise hacking. The Vortex is shut down but the space station will explode. The two of them escape with Cortex as their prisoner as the space station explodes. However we see a chunk of it crashing towards Earth opun some burial site. A mask that looks like Aku Aku but rounder and more evil with bones around it’s body, rises chuckling.

The Second Crash Bandicoot

September 18th, Y4 in 3D and Dolby Cinema

After the footage to the surprise of everyone, Mark Dindal and Brad Bird walk on stage asking if this is the Cookie Pictures presentation. The audience laughs. Dindal and Bird announce that the two of them will be directing Skylanders. The crowd screams in delight, and Bird shows a sizzle reel showing the team (composed of Crash, Spyro, Rash, Pimple, Zitz and newcomer Stealth Elf (Ashley Tisdale)) fighting some sort of tentacled monster. It’s a mix of slapstick and fight scenes from The Avengers with Crash having quips to spare which annoys the team. Dindal reveals the movie is coming out June Y5.

The crowd is in both hysterics and awe with the footage. The two leave with Dindal worrying about how Peters will react.

Then all of a sudden a video call appears on the screen as Charlie Bean tries to figure out how to work it, revealing XJ9 will be released Fall Y5, based off of the television show My Life As a Teenage Robot. Sophia Lillis will voice Jenny. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Sandra Bullock, Tiffany Haddish, Finn Wolfhard, Jeremy Shada, Ryan Potter, Kevin Hart, Will Arnett and Bill Nye make up the cast.

Chris McKay and Steve Carell take the focus back and talk about Pigeon and the fact that it’s the second/third biggest animated movie ever, announce Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 2. The crowd is happy, McKay not satisfied with the applause shows what else they have brewing but Lord and Miller interrupt him and shows a clip to the crowd.

“From the studio that killed Bionicle, never had a movie over 75 on MC, and copypasted a Kim Possible movie in live action, comes a movie that will attempt to sloppily perform CPR on a dead franchise...”

The title card shows Takua’s Quest. It is revealed to be the much rumored animated Bionicle project. They say it’s coming February Y5, and announce Jason Ritter (Gravity Falls) as Takua, a Matoran, a humanoid robot that lives on the island of Mata Nui, who lacks self confidence accidentally finds the most powerful weapon in the world, The Mask of Creation, together he and his best friends, Jaller (played by Jordan Peele (Key and Peele, Storks)) who wants to be a hero, and the ever so smart Halhi (played by Mindy Kahling (Inside Out, The Mindy Show)) must deliver the relic to awaken the legendary Toa, heroes who control the elements of the island while avoiding dangers and the dreaded Teridax (Greg Baldwin) along the way. The cast has also been announced as well, Bryan Cranston, Danny McBride, Tiffany Haddish, Kristen Schaal, and Nick Kroll. The show some images, the style is mixed of both Lego Movie and Animated Spider-Man. Miller reveals it the same CG/2D blend as Pigeon and contains some photorealistic backgrounds. Lord announces a teaser will be attached to Powerless but show a work in progress clip. The crowd is surprised but pleased and erupt in applause.

Spoiler

We see a gothic bedroom with a sleeping Teridax. We even see a poster of one of Teridax’s demonic minions whipping a Matoran hanging from a tree, which says “Hang In There, Baby”) His skull alarm clock blares, and Teridax fires a bolt of shadow energy destroying it and gets up. Teridax does some stretches and shape shifting exercises. We see Teridax walk through his palace. We see shadowy like figures working on his creations (for some old school Bionicle fans: we see Bohraks and Rahkshis in production). On a giant clock says 3 Days, 20 Hours, 15 Minutes, and 8 Seconds until powerful enough for world domination. Lord explains Teridax is planning a big plot.  His assistant Kevin (Danny McBride), a Matoran, informs him of The Mask Of Creation retrieval.

Kevin: Teridax, a moment of...

Teridax: What did you call me?

Kevin: Teridax, sir.

Teridax: That’s not how a Matoran is to call me. 

Kevin: Sorry, my master.

Teridax: You will address me by Lord Teridax Makuta. You’re lucky I gave you a warning.

Kevin: I’m sorry for making a mistake my lord, it won’t happen again. Actually, scratch that last part.

Teridax: Explain yourself.

Kevin: Well, I went to retrieve the Mask of Creation and...

Teridax: And you have it right?

Kevin: Actually Sir, that’s the bad news. It was retrieved by three Matoran from the village. I tried to stop them but I was unable too.

Teridax is eerily calm, he knocks over what seem to replicate LEGO box sets spilling life sized LEGO pieces, and uses dark magic to create Bat like monsters.

Teridax: I give you a simple job, and you failed me. 

Kevin: Master, please forgive me. It’s no my fault, it’s... it’s...

Teridax: I know, you are a Matoran, you’re useless. Never send a Matoran to do a big job. Kevin, bring me my book of bounty hunters.

Kevin bring Teridax a big book, similar to that off a shopping catalog called BountyRUS. 

Teridax quickly dials a number, and we see a title card reads 30 minutes later. 

We see two bounty hunters appear at his fortress.

Teridax: Well, that was quick.

The gray slender one with pink and purple whips introduces herself excitedly.

Wendy (Kristen Schaal): Mr. Lord Teridax Makuta, it is a true honor to meet you.

Teridax: Oh please, Mr. Lord Teridax Makuta was my father, you may call be Lord Teridax.

Wendy: Lord Teridax, I am the most deadly and energetic Dark Hunter, Wendy and this is my partner, Abel.

The hulking red and black one with crimson hammers bows down.

Abel (Nick Kroll): Pleasured to be in your service, sir.

Teridax: Alright you two, I need you to hunt down these three Matoran. 

Teridax shows a crude drawing of the three heroes.

Teridax: I could care less if you bring them dead or alive. Actually, I would prefer dead, but I need back The Mask of Creation. With that mask, the Toa will come and ruin everything. Do you understand?

Both of the henchman nod.

Teridax: Good, now go!

The two henchman leave in donut like vehicles.

Teridax: Wait I forgot to sk them to pick up some milk. Oh well.

Kevin tries to slink away.

Teridax: As for you, Kevin. I have a special punishment.

We see Kevin in a torture chamber begging for Teridax to stop, revealing he’s being forced to watch Bionicle: Trials Of The Toa.

McKay then shows off the rest of things in development. Inspector Gadget, directed by David Soren, Witches (which was supposed to come out Y3), directed by Patty Jenkins and Byron Howard, Spyro: Nightfall directed by Alex Hirsch, and Fraidy Cat from Musker and Clements. McKay shows the final calendar: Powerless on March 6th, Y4, Can You Imagine on May 29th, Y4, The Second Crash Bandicoot on September 18th, Y4, Takua’s Quest on February Y5, Skylanders in June Y5 and XJ9 on Fall Y5

The audience once again erupts, and McKay playfully throws the microphone at Irving, saying top that.

Unfortunately that's it for now, as I just left the house. The rest is tonight at 8:00 EST. Hope you enjoyed the appetizer because the entree is big, juicy and extra thick.

• Like 2

Irving takes the mic to sadly say Connor’s Legacy has been delayed due to story issues. The crowd is saddened by the news but Irving says he’d rather have a good project than a sloppy job and says they have some big original movies coming up. Irving then says he’s revealing on what will take Connor’s Legacy’s spot and tries to introduce F Gary Gray but he’s not there. F Gary Gray runs onto the stage. Out of breath, he claims he was late after the Homeward BTS drama. He says in his words “Y’all will flip your shit when you see this.”

Spoiler

We open with a voiceover by Bulma (Karen Otomo)

Bulma: “I used to live in a place like that.”

We see a marvelous futuristic city. Imagine a mix of medieval Tokyo and something out of The Scavenger Wars.

Bulma: “But like everywhere, life gives you problems.”

We see The Red Ribbon Army, armed with strange robotic weapons taking over cities.

Bulma: “But then I met what might be the world’s greatest hero.”

We see Bulma almost running over Goku (Chris Fuu), who flips the car over on it’s side.

Goku: Don’t worry I saved you from the monster. As you can see I took car off it well if I say so myself.

We see the car lights flashing and leaking oil.

Bulma: That wasn’t the monster, you dummy, that was a car.

Goku: Oh. (Pause) That’s what I did. I stopped the feared demon called Car. 

Bulma sighs in stress

Endless Entertainment

Village Roadshow Pictures

Bulma and Goku are talking inside Goku’s house.

Bulma: These are Dragon Balls. If we get all 7, the user gets a wish. The Red Ribbon Army are after them and we must stop them.

Goku: One question. Do I get to fight?

Bulma: Yes.

Goku: I’m in.

From the studio that bought you Lilo and Stitch 

We see the gang (Goku, Oolong, Krillin, Yamcha and Bulma) walking in the desert seeing a gigantic tower in the distant. We see Goku and Chi-Chi flying through the air on his Flying Nimbus (a flying cloud).

And the director of Spark: Homeward

We see the Ox King’s kingdom, which is a volcanic village. We see gigantic creatures, many elephant like roam around, leaving Bulma in awe. We see a gigantic kaiju sized robot starring down Goku.

Randall Du Kim

We see Master Roshi sipping tea while fighting soldiers.

Ryan Potter 

We see Yamcha running from a huge snake like monster holding a Dragon Ball.

Derek Mio

We see Krillin fighting General Blue, and being knocked back by a psychic attack.

James Hong

We see Oolong transforming into a bull and charging at someone.

Winston Duke

Commander Black facing off Master Roshi in a pretty fierce fight. 

Karen Otomo

We see Bulma shedding a tear but Goku comforts her, hugging her.

and introducing Chris Fuu as Goku

Goku prepares to fire a Kamehameha at Commander Black.

Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga

May 1st Y4 in 3D, Dolby Cinema, PLFs, IMAX and IMAX 3D.

The audience roars with applause. Gray says the movie will have a huge sense of both fun, epicness and humor. Irving reiterates Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga will open May 1st, Y4 in 3D, Dolby Cinema, PLFs, IMAX and IMAX 3D.

• Like 2

Peyton Reed then takes his place on the stage to talk about Blue and Gold. He describes the project as basically the biggest buddy comedies of superhero movies. He explains he got inspiration from working on Ant Man and Street Sharks and movies like 21 Jump Street and shows the audience one of his favorite scenes.

Spoiler

Jaime and Michael are out on the beach with their classmates. Everyone is having a good time. Jaime’s Scarab acts up warning him about an attack and he and Michael leave promptly. Black Beetle, storms the beach and challenges the two. The two of them prove to be too strong of a match for Black Beetle. Black Beetle using the time travel watch, randomly summons a T-Rex, a Pteranodon and a pack of velociraptors for Blue Beetle and Booster Gold to fight. The two heroes run from the dinosaurs. The pack of velociraptors chase Booster Gold as Blue Beetle flies away with the Pteranodon flying after him as the T-Rex chases him on foot. Using his force field belt, Booster Gold protects himself and fires a few blasts at the raptors who evade the assault except for one. Blue Beetle manages to avoid the Pteranodon by luring it into a electrical wire post, electrocuting the dinosaur. Booster Gold using his force field belt bumps the raptors into one another off into the water. The two then team up to fight the T-Rex but realize their weapons have little effect on it. However gaining an idea the two manage to lure the T-Rex into a garbage processing facility where the T-Rex gets pummeled and hurt by the equipment and becomes weak enough for the two to do damage. The two are able to defeat the dinosaurs but Black Beetle gets away.

After the applause, Taika Waititi walks up to the stage amped up and insist to show the footage. Irving asks Waititi if he’s high. Irving says nah, that was yesterday.

Spoiler

We open in some kind of galactic prison. We see various types of aliens and intergalactic creatures. We cut to Gurag (Chadwick Boseman), a crocodile like alien with muddy green and brown scales in a small ship firing at the prison. We then cut to a riot breaking out lead by Captain Ironbeard (Tom Hardy), a cyborg, more robot than human, using his pure strength. His hand turns into an Iron Man like blaster shooting various guards. He then escapes with a handful of prisoners and Gurag.

A injured but alive guard uses a disc to make a call.

Guard: Send in the Interstellar Force

Endless Entertainment 

We see Amelia (Brie Larson) in her office berating Jim (Logan Lerman) from his foolish actions.

Amelia: You have shown a lot of progress as a member of the Interstellar Force but you’re still a rookie, what you did caused severe damage to the city.

Jim: But I go the job done. So...

Amelia: And that’s why I got you a partner.

Kate (Zazie Beetz) walks in Amelia’s office. Jim is immediately attracted.

Amelia: Kate will be your new partner.

Jim: Hey, my name is Jim. You know you probably normally don’t know how great I am but, I’m even greater than the legend suggest.

Kate (sarcastically): This will be oodles of fun.

We then cut to Jim, Kate, and the rest of the Interstellar Force fight back Ironbeard and his criminals invasion at headquarters. We then cut to Ironbeard and his gang stealing the Centurion, the fastest ship in the galaxy. Ironbeard holds up an injured Amelia and slams her on the ground. 

We then see B.E.N. (Will Ferrell) napping in the hammock.

B.E.N.: Are you guys the help? The deck sure as hell need to be swabbed, the toilet on the upper deck is clogged and...

We see B.E.N.’s reaction to Ironbeard’s crew.

B.E.N.: And you’re pirates.

We then hear Kate in a voiceover.

Kate: Ironbeard wants the Gauntlet of Midas. 

We then cut to Jim and Kate racing Ironbeard. 

Kate: With that type of power, he can become the world’s most richest and dangerous man in the universe.

Ironbeard looks at a hologram of the Gauntlet of Midas showing reluctantly by B.E.N. against his will.

Jim and Kate are running from a huge shark/elephant like space sea monster. We see a huge space casino, Jim, Kate, Lance ((Taron Egerton), a human with big mouse like ears and tail) and Droid 7 ((Fan Bingbing), a robotic girl with blue hair) are inside seemingly investigating. Jim and Ironbeard getting into a fist fight, Ironbeard holds Jim choking him. Morph, who turns into an adorable space rabbit jump into a tunnel holding blueprints. We then cut to the Gauntlet of Midas in a room made entirely of gold and silver. 

Jim: And that’s why we need your help.

We cut to Kate and Jim in a bar and the camera reveals Silver (Josh Brolin), sporting a new more streamlined arm. He sipping a pint of space beer for a humorously long time.

Silver: Happy to help ye, Jim me old boy. Kind of disappointed to see ye as a narc now.

Kate: So out of all the people in this galaxy, we go to this scumbag.

Silver: I like her new girlfriend Jimmo. She’s feisty.

Treasure Planet: Gauntlet of Midas

November 6th Y4, in 3D, IMAX, Dolby Cinema, PLFs, and IMAX 3D

Gareth Edwards and Leitita Wright take the stage quickly, and talk about their new movie Isle Of The Lost. Gareth describes the movie as a child of monster movies and psychological thriller. Wright says the plot is her character goes on an expedition that’s gone horribly wrong. 

Spoiler

We hear a voiceover from Letitia Wright.

Harriet: Remember the good old days.

We see Harriet and Hunter (Michael B Jordan) living with their mother trying to take care of her.

Harriet: I was offered the expedition of a lifetime.

We see Harriet and Emily (Charlize Theron), a famous scientist at a press conference about going to Isla Nació.

Harriet: Was supposed to be a journey of discovery. A journey for fame and riches. A easy journey supposedly.

We see Harriet, Emily, Charles (Robert Downey Jr.) a captain, Hunter, Benjamin (Michael Fassbender), a doctor, Derrick (Danny Trejo), a chef, and Martha (Kristen Wiig) a designer on a cargo ship.

Harriet: But as always, things don’t go as planned.

We see a shark/dragonfly like monster attacks the plane sending it crashing down. The group awakens to see an uncharted territory. A land filled with strange plants and creatures.

Endless Entertainment 

Legendary Pictures

(A tribalistic drum beat is heard throughout the rest of the trailer.)

We see the group walking through the forest, a giant flytrap plant slowly descends down towards them. We then cut to them in a cave filled with a luminous blue substance. We then see Harriet in awe at a mouse sized stegosaurus. 

(The drum beat quickens)

The group is chased by a pack of lion/mantis like creatures. We then see Harriet meeting a man in a mask (Tom Cruise) approach her.

Tyler: This Island is nature at it’s purest.

(The drum beat become rapid, also like a heartbeat)

Tyler: The strong survive.

We see Charles and Benjamin in a brutal fight. 

Tyler: Food and wellness is plentiful.

We see Derrick poisoned, his body shakes rapidly, eerily laughing

Tyler: We let our true selves out.

Martha and Hunter attempt to fight a swarm of antelope with fangs and serpent like tails.

Tyler: Life at its most pure state

We see Theron looking glumly at something for above. Harriet and an injured Hunter jump off a cliff and free fall and land on a flying manta ray before impact. We see Charles struggling to hold something.

Tyler: It’s paradise.

We see Harriet with a gun in her hand and tears in her eyes, as she pulls the trigger.

Isle of The Lost

October 9th, Y4 in 3D and Dolby Cinema

Irving reveals a peak at Brother Bear is coming at the very end but has something excited to show. Irving after the applause does some announcements. The screen turns black as we see the Miraculous logo and a peacock colored M, a orange colored O, a yellow colored R, and a green covered E, spelling MORE on top of the Miraculous logo. Irving announces More Miraculous for Y6, Will Gluck to return to write and direct, and Anne Hattaway to star as a new villain named Le Peon. Then the screen shows a message from Zack Snyder and Jason Momoa playing the new God Of War humorously taking turns as Zach announces God Of War 2 for Memorial Day, Y5 and expresses annoyance at dying. Jason Momoa snatches the controller away from him saying it’s his turn. The head of O$corp Pictures and Xavier Irving walk onto the stage and show a title announces Grand Theft Auto for Y5. The audience is taken aback by this but loves it and goes nuts. We suddenly see the room hiss with smoke, we see Ryan Coogler step out of the smoke to announce his next project, the thriller Serpentine, which takes place in 1940s America during WW2 about a black soldier finds an alarming discovery about the enemy overseas.  Serpentine will come out Y5 sometime. We then see James Gunn who announces his own project, Celestial 3000. He describes the film as a mix of Fast and Furious and Guardians of The Galaxy. Finally, we end the string of future announcements with Lee Unkrich, with his first live action feature which is an untitled heist movie, when the world’s best FBI agent and the most deadly bounty hunter must team up to steal a powerful weapon.

Alex Hirsch then takes the stage to announce his first feature film, Barry Brookshire and The Case of The Soul Key for Y4. Finn Wolfhard is the titular character, a talented but cocky young detective in the magical forces. Millie Bobby Brown plays Penny Copper, a young girl who asks for his help in the mystery of her parents disappearance involving the Soul Key. Tom Hiddleston, Sasha Lane, Daniel Radcliffe, Chiwetel Ejifior, Kate Winslet and featuring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Irving announces it’s coming September 4th, Y4 in 3D, Dolby Cinema, PLFs and hopefully IMAX. Michael Gracey steps on the stage. Gracey talks a bit about Endless’s remakes. “Treasure Planet was pretty much their first remake, it was fine and the sequel is all original, Stitch was more different than the original, Brother Bear will definitely tells a different story but keeps things in tact, but this one is all different with the only thing the same is some off the characters you’ve known.”

Irving announces Kingdom of The Sun as their next big adaptation. It is based off of The Emperor’s New Groove but is based on the unused plot and the tone is epic and much more musical. Gracey will direct and reteam with Benj Pasek and Justin Paul to write the songs. 

The plot is “Pacha is a young benevolent llama hearder in Inca who deals with financial issues for his farm. On the other side of the Kingdom lives the pompous young Emperor Kuzco, who wants a break from his royal duties. The two manage to quickly meet and befriend each other. Kuzco makes Pacha a deal to trade places with each other, and in exchange Kuzco will keep Pacha’s farm strong for generations. However, Kuzco’s advisor and sorceress, Yzma notices this and uses this for her own evil purposes, and turns Kuzco into a llama and sends him into the wilderness and forces Pacha to obey her. The two doppelgängers must find their own ways to stop her nefarious plot before it’s too late.” 

Jake T Austin is Kuzco/Pacha, Dwayne Johnson is Kronk and Michelle Pfeiffer takes the stage and is announced as Yzma and she debuts a new song from the film, “Snuff Out The Light”, which reveals Yzma’s plot to summon Supai, god of darkness to exterminate the sun, so she can be forever young.

(Basically same as the video below but with Pfeiffer singing it.)

The audiences loves it and is hyped. They also announce Alisha Boe, Teissa Farmiga, Maria Canals-Barrera, Benjamin Bratt, Idris Elba, Christian Navarro, Michael Pena, and more have signed on in disclosed roles. Irving announces it’s coming Holiday Y5.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I’ve never seen the original Dragon Ball but I really love Dragon Ball Z quite a bit. So don’t mess up.

:apocalypse:

This one has a lot more emotions than expected. Hell I got the first and third act done. If you when I’m done you can get a preread.

26 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I’ve never seen the original Dragon Ball but I really love Dragon Ball Z quite a bit. So don’t mess up.

:apocalypse:

On the don't-screw-this-up-o-meter, how does it rank between nostalgic dinos and John Krasinski of Mars?