YM!

The Endless Entertainment Event | Recap on Page 2|

43 minutes ago, cookie said:

DJ as Kronk and Pfeiffer as Yzma is inspired casting.

Hide contents

And I demand you tell me who Pidge plays.

One of the main female characters.

@endlessevent

Expect news for Brother Bear, True Love, John Cena: World Superstar and other films later today. We are told due to Irving’s son graduation things might be complicated. If not Friday morning, at 9:00 AM EST

More Kingdom of the Sun details have been revealed. Alisha Boe will play Malina, Kuzco’s reluctantly betrothed fiancée, Teissa Farmiga as Mata, a no nonsense llama hearder who helps Kuzco on his journey, and Christian Navarro is Nuka, Pacha’s best friend.

Jennifer Lee walks on the stage to talk about True Love. True Love is Endless Entertainment live action/hand drawn hybrid romantic comedy about two teens who have had troubles with love trapped in a fantasy fairytale world by a witch trying to prove a point.

The cast steps out. Auli’i Cravalho walks out on the stage. Cravalho is Teresa, (we see her hand drawn form, think Moana but with a Disney princess dress and long black hair). Cameron Boyce steps on the stage next. Boyce is Ryan, (we see his hand drawn form as well, think Flynn Rider but hand drawn form in a knight suit). Kevin Hart walks on stage next, revealing he is Nort, a beaver who helps guide them on the way. Lee adds Nort is a satire on how comedians voice the sidekick there for comic relief (think Murphy and Donkey), and Emily Blunt plays Aphrodite, the god of love.

Lee reveals the Lopez’s (Frozen) are writing three songs for the movie. Lee debuts a scene from the movie featuring the song “Soulmate”

Ryan and Teresa are in their fairytale world and bunch of citizen gossip about their relationship as they look like a fairytale couple as they sing Soulmate, a showtune like song about the two of them together even though both deny and prove they aren’t.

After the applause, Lee shows another scene where Teresa is being held captive during the early part of the movie and Ryan must free her and slay a dragon. Teresa tries to leave the tower through multiple humorous attempts but doesn’t work. The dragon chuckles saying she can’t leave as a princess can’t leave without a knight. The dragon battles Ryan who hilariously struggles but as the dragon breathes flaming hot fire, he emerges with no damage. Ryan realizes he’s destined to win and although he can be hurt, he can’t be killed and tries to find a way to stop the dragon. Teresa tries to sing a song Disney like song to summon woodland critters to help her escape but doesn’t work, giving up she decides to rap and the animals come to her aid. The animals form a pseudo knight which allows her to leave much to her surprise. The two then try to outrun the dragon but it doesn’t work but they manage to trick him into getting the tower to fall down upon him.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

We then see Justin Lin walk on stage ready to debut his next project. 

Spoiler

Endless Entertainment 

We hear a voiceover by Samuel L Jackson.

SLJ: There was an idea to assemble a group of extraordinary people.  

We see Planet Earth as ships approach it, and aliens come down.

SLJ: But since we don’t have The Avengers you’re all we got.

We see John Cena shocked by all this.

Cena: So you want me to save the world?

This Summer

We see Jackson and Cena at an Area 51 type building. SLJ: For years, you’ve been the most popular wrestler in history, and an alright to meh actor and we need you to fight the a crazed cult leader to stop him from summoning aliens because of your skills. And the fact you turn invisible helps a lot.

Cena: I am in, but you know I really can’t turn invisible right?

SLJ: Yeh. Obviously.

We see SLJ speak into his wristwatch saying turn off plan Delta.

We then cut to Cena and Tessa Thompson fighting gangsters with motorcycles. We then cut to John Cena fighting an evil cyborg Dwayne Johnson. We then cut to Cena fighting guys in a elevator. We then cut to Cena stepping out of the elevator covered with blood as he realizes he’s in a Chuck E Cheese filled with scarred kids watching.

Cena: Hey kids. Who wants an autograph?

The kids are calmed and go to stuff for Cena to sign.

Prepare for a movie you don’t see coming

Cena: You can’t see me, motherfucker! 

John Cena turns invisible and beats up aliens using some wrestling moves.

SLJ: I knew you were lying.

John Cena: World Superstar 

June 5th, Y4 in Dolby Cinema and PLFs

Irving then announces Phoenix: Rebirth is for March Y5, the project is revealed to be Connor’s Legacy but a new version. The Russo Brothers are sticking to the project. The plot is Connor, a young teen from Milwaukee, transported to a kingdom where he learns that he is supposed to be the chosen one of sorts to defend said kingdom from a great evil by finding the legendary Phoenix. The cast and crew stay the same as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cookie said:

On the don't-screw-this-up-o-meter, how does it rank between nostalgic dinos and John Krasinski of Mars?

Somewhere in the middle. I didn’t really care for the live action John Carter all that much so expectations will be mildly low.

• Sad 1

Kenny Ortega takes the stage to talk about HSM4: Reunion. He reveals he’s directing the project. He says he was inspired after remembering a high school reunion. The sequel takes place ten years after the original and the main six are struggling with both real life and the upcoming reunion. Ortega reveals one of them being Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel) struggles with his sexuality. He shows a clip on Ryan singing his trouble, titled “What am I?”. He also confirms some of the older songs will return.

David Lowry then takes the stage to talk about Brother Bear. Lowry says Brother Bear is a coming of age story for both Kenai and Koda. Lowry says the tone of Brother Bear is more similar to The Jungle Book from Disney with bits of levity. He shows a clip of the movie where Koda teaches Kenai how to fish which he humorously struggles. The audience is impressed due to how realistic it looks. Lowry then says Brother Bear is more expensive than Stitch or Planet at a $170M budget.  

• Like 1

Spoiler

We hear a voiceover by a narrator.

Narrator: Nature is majestic. For every old thing, something new or bizarre is created

Endless Entertainment 

We open with Kenai (Forrest Goodluck) ourning for the lost of his brother. His older brother tries to console, Denahi (Jason Momoa), but he runs off into the forest.

We cut to Kenai seeing some majestic in the forest.

Next Spring

We see Kenai waking up but as a bear in the middle of the forest. Kenai screams and panics.

From the studio that bought you Treasure Planet and Lilo and Stitch

Kenai tries to ask a pair of moose, Rutt and Tuke (Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele), for directions.

Rutt: How’s it going bear?

Kenai: I’m not a bear!

Tuke: A beaver?

Rutt: Nah. He’s too big to be a beaver. 

Kenai: I am a man.

Rutt: Look like awfully furry for a man.

We see Kenai free Koda from a bear trap, who follows him like a loyal dog.

Koda: We can help each other get to the mountain. With your skills on the monsters and my well natural instincts and charm, we’ll be unstoppable.

Kenai (reluctantly): Fine

We then cut to a group of elk walking and one with flowers on her antlers (Danai Gurira) near the two and Kenai is at awe. We cut to Kenai, Koda, and a honey badger evading hot blasts of steam from geysers. Kenai and Koda fighting back a pack of wolves. We see Grizz (Idris Elba) consoling Koda. We cut to Kenai fighting Denahi to protect Koda. Kenai is playing with Koda in the forest.

Kenai: Always remember you are not alone in this world.

Koda: I always wanted a brother.

Brother Bear

March 27th, Y4, in 3D, Dolby Cinema, PLFs, IMAX and IMAX 3D

The audience roars (no pun intended) with applause. Xavier Irving thanks everyone from coming out tonight and hopefully years to come and holds a party for them. 

For anyone who missed it here’s what happened.

Powerless dropped a sneak peek, Can You Imagine got a trailer, TSCB showed the first 15 minutes.

Lord and Miller to write and direct Takua’s Quest, the animated Bionicle movie which has a CGI/2D animation style coming February Y5

Mark Dindal and Brad Bird to direct Skylanders which comes June Y5

XJ9 is coming out Fall Y5

Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga is announced for May 1st Y4

Blue and Gold and True Love drop sneak peeks

Trailers for Dragon Ball, Treasure Planet 2, John Cena: World Superstar, Brother Bear, Isle Of The Lost arrive

First Look at Phoenix: Rebirth, Barry Brookshire, Celestial 3000, Serpentine and Unkrich’s heist movie.

God of War 2 and More Miraculous announced

Kingdom of The Sun, a new reimagined Emperor’s New Groove directed by Michael Gracey coming Holiday Y5.

What/Which project(s) are you the most hyped for? Which are the least excited for? Comment below.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

For anyone who missed it here’s what happened.

Powerless dropped a sneak peek, Can You Imagine got a trailer, TSCB showed the first 15 minutes.

Lord and Miller to write and direct Takua’s Quest, the animated Bionicle movie which has a CGI/2D animation style coming February Y5

Mark Dindal and Brad Bird to direct Skylanders which comes June Y5

XJ9 is coming out Fall Y5

Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga is announced for May 1st Y4

Blue and Gold and True Love drop sneak peeks

Trailers for Dragon Ball, Treasure Planet 2, John Cena: World Superstar, Brother Bear, Isle Of The Lost arrive

First Look at Phoenix: Rebirth, Barry Brookshire, Celestial 3000, Serpentine and Unkrich’s heist movie.

God of War 2 and More Miraculous announced

What/Which project(s) are you the most hyped for? Which are the least excited for? Comment below.

Already said this but (aside from HSM which I was already jazzed for) True Love had the most exciting presentation 

• Like 1