Water Bottle

*SPOILER* SOLO A StAR WaRS StorY *SPOILER THREAD* *SPOILERS IN HERE*

I don't even get it as sequel set up? you can't just have darth maul show up for one scene and not do anything with it so it obviously IS sequel setup. is the plan that Han Solo's gonna fight darth maul eventually? he doesn't even believe in the force and jedis and shit in the first star wars what the hell

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Haha 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

I don't even get it as sequel set up? you can't just have darth maul show up and not do anything with it so it obviously IS sequel setup. is the plan that Han Solo's gonna fight darth maul eventually? he doesn't even believe in the force and jedis and shit in the first star wars what the hell

Harrison Ford was in Temple of Doom, they needed his other character's prequel to completely overwrite everything too

darth maul getting out his double sided lightsaber for no reason other than to remind us all it's a thing that he has.

btw i hated enfys nest being some fucking teenage girl who was all "actually surprise! i'm just fucking with you to help the rebels (?!?!?)" didn't need some resistance character blah blah blahing about hope before that it was refreshing to have a star wars movie without that character. she was badass before any of that. i lowkey thought they were about to reveal that she was woody harrelson's daughter though so at least that bullet got dodged.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

darth maul getting out his double sided lightsaber for no reason other than to remind us all it's a thing that he has.

btw i hated enfys nest being some fucking teenage girl who was all "actually surprise! i'm just fucking with you to help the rebels (?!?!?)" didn't need some resistance character blah blah blahing about hope before that it was refreshing to have a star wars movie without that character. she was badass before any of that. i lowkey thought they were about to reveal that she was woody harrelson's daughter though so at least that bullet got dodged.

Oh FFS! I'm out. Thanks. Mediocre reviews convinced me to give this a pass (at least paid pass), and this seals the deal. Fuck Hope Quotes, fuck any hope that isn't Hope Van Dyne aka The Wasp. 

Thought dead, Darth Maul survived his injuries by focusing on his hatred of Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi who cut him in half.

if this disappoints they're just gonna ruin my precious Obi Wan spin-off with darth maul as the villain just to wrap up that set up aren't they?

Edited by CoolioD1

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Oh god, does he seriously use his lightsaber in this? :winomg: The leaked details just made it seem he's a hologram :sarah: talks to :gold: 

13 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I don't even get it as sequel set up? you can't just have darth maul show up for one scene and not do anything with it so it obviously IS sequel setup. is the plan that Han Solo's gonna fight darth maul eventually? he doesn't even believe in the force and jedis and shit in the first star wars what the hell

Actually there is a theory going around that Maul is being set up to appear in the Obi Wan movie 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Oh god, does he seriously use his lightsaber in this? :winomg: The leaked details just made it seem he's a hologram :sarah: talks to :gold: 

he is just a hologram but he gets his lightsaber out for no reason. to threaten her or to remind us it exists idk one of the two.

• ...wtf 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

if this disappoints they're just gonna ruin my precious Obi Wan spin-off with darth maul as the villain aren't they?

Unless they plan on retconning what they did with Maul and Kenobi in Star Wars Rebels, I wouldn't worry about it. 

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

he is just a hologram but he gets his lightsaber out for no reason. to threaten her or to remind us it exists idk one of the two.

giphy.gif

You're making this movie sound much worse than the details ever did, but you did like this. Hmmmmmm :thinking: