Water Bottle

*SPOILER* SOLO A StAR WaRS StorY *SPOILER THREAD* *SPOILERS IN HERE*

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

winning back all the youtube boys with one scene.

More like matador'ing the raging bull.

Let's put Maul in as a hologram who flashes his lightsaber just so fans can think about how badass another Maul lightsaber fight would be. But the most important thing is: we will NEVER give it to them!!! $1b+ confirmed, good work everyone! 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Right, because what I always thought Maul's wasted potential revolved around was never meeting his obvious arch-nemisis Han Solo. Just call me Dexy's midnight runner, because come on Kathleen.

I would jizz my pants to see McGregor’s Obi Wan fight Maul again on the big screen 

• Like 1

Just now, MrGamer said:

What if coolio's fucking with us and it's really Ray Park as Snake Eyes? 

Ray Park comeback, you don't have to be able to act to lead 2 tentpoles in one year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

D... Darth Maul?

I'm having second thoughts about seeing this movie now.

i'm just burning tickets here.

fellas it's not that big of a deal (in this movie) it's not the very last scene but if star wars movies had post credits scenes it probably would've just been the post credits scene.

• Like 1

I was expecting a lot when I opened this thread but Darth Maul blew that outta the water. I'm dying

The fans are locked and loaded to scream about this movie and then praise the Ray Park Darth Maul cameooooo

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

fellas it's not that big of a deal (in this movie) it's not the very last scene but if star wars movies had post credits scenes it probably would've just been the post credits scene.

Not a big deal you say? With one Maul name drop this movie just got 10x more interesting than 2+ years of production drama or any marketing has ever made it. 

• Like 1

the actual last scene has Lando in an incredible shirt that i want. it's a great shirt folks. it's like the least star wars-ian shirt in a star wars movie i swear to god. it looks like some shit he got in urban outfitters but like in a good way not one of their annoying shirts i'd wear that shirt 100%. 

so fellas, see the movie just to see this shirt it's a good shirt.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

My biggest concern is it shows how clueless LF is at this point (and I've liked all the new movies up to this point). Darth Maul here and not in the Obi-Wan movie? Really? Just ugh.

Edited by Mekanos

1 minute ago, Mekanos said:

My biggest concern is it shows how clueless LF is at this point (and I've liked all the new movies up to this point). Darth Maul here and not in the Obi-Wan movie? Really? Just ugh.

Come on Kathleen, oh I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you ruin everything
You in this mess, my thoughts I confess
Verge on fury
Ah, come on Kathleen

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

the actual last scene has Lando in an incredible shirt that i want. it's a great shirt folks. it's like the least star wars-ian shirt in a star wars movie i swear to god. it looks like some shit he got in urban outfitters but like in a good way not one of their annoying shirts i'd wear that shirt 100%. 

so folks, see the movie just to see this shirt it's a good shirt.

That shirt sounds like it'll spell the end of the Star Wars franchise as we know it. 

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so fellas, see the movie just to see this shirt it's a good shirt.

:hahaha::bravo:

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

That shirt sounds like it'll spell the end of the Star Wars franchise as we know it. 

it'll be awkward when we get 100 angry youtube videos about it, especially with the "Lando's shirt will return in Shirt: A Star Wars Story" text at the end of the credits.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I told people this was going to be the reverse-TLJ when I read the plot. Fanboys' lightsabers will go hard for Darth Maul, and nobody else will care.

Maulogram will just make things worse in that arena judging by the sound of the execution.