Water Bottle

*SPOILER* SOLO A StAR WaRS StorY *SPOILER THREAD* *SPOILERS IN HERE*

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

They don't cross over the shows and movies because only the hardcore fanboys care about that shit. The GA is probably going to be confused af when Maul appears.

Well they do cross over shows and movies now :).  Because Lucasfilm just went all in on Maul trusting the audience is aware of the backstory for how he survived from the tv media.

Edited by Cheebs86

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

They don't cross over the shows and movies because only the hardcore fanboys care about that shit. The GA is probably going to be confused af when Maul appears.

The guy Forest Whitaker plays in Rogue One came from one of the shows 

Just now, John Marston said:

The guy Forest Whitaker plays in Rogue One came from one of the shows 

Yep. And Forrest Whitaker played the character in the animated series Rebels as well.

Lucasfilm doesn't silo the movies from the shows like Marvel, because unlike Marvel they are all done by the same studio.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

The GA that is confused will have it explained to them and be fine. Just like the IW ending. 

i didn't see it in a fanboy crowd and at least around me i was pretty much the only person who reacted to that reveal i did wonder who there actually got it.

and btw before they actually reveal his face my dumb ass thought it was gonna be young snoke or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cheebs86 said:

Solo pretty much proves they will keep to cartoon canon as they have Maul in it due to his appearance in the cartoon with the same voice actor as the cartoon.

Not to mention Lucasfilm made it very clear that everything from 2014 on wards will be 100% canon. The Maul vs. Obi-Wan battle was in Rebels in 2016ish.

Ok, so not set up for Obi Wan movie. Oh well. 

36 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i liked the ending where everyone is betraying everyone THAT'S what i meant when i said it reminded me of the pirates of the caribbean movies not "alden ehrenreich is the next johnny depp" or whatever people were yelling at me about for saying that.

yesssssssss

25 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lmao @ you hating what sounds like the only redeeming thing to come out of this movie's existence. 

this is the content I'm here for

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

So they bring Maul back to set him up as a villain in the Solo trilogy? Lmao 

Right, because what I always thought Maul's wasted potential revolved around was never meeting his obvious arch-nemisis Han Solo. Just call me Dexy's midnight runner, because come on Kathleen.