Water Bottle

*SPOILER* SOLO A StAR WaRS StorY *SPOILER THREAD* *SPOILERS IN HERE*

Just now, Chewy said:

Speaking of Star Wars Names it dawns on me that I don't remember a single Rogue One name. Feel like this is more damning than any actual critique

Donnie Yen played Donnie Yen. That's all that matters. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Speaking of Star Wars Names it dawns on me that I don't remember a single Rogue One name. Feel like this is more damning than any actual critique

I remember Jyn Erso because protagonist and Kaytoo because best character. Rest is a wash for me.

30 minutes ago, Chewy said:

And whattya know, that was my main criticism with Rogue One all along (forgettable/boring characters). 

Count me as someone who watched Star Wars Rebels (and really liked it for the most part btw). 

Now I have to see this film tmrw because I can't believe they actually put Darth Maul in a film haha. Obviously the reveal is to the GA is that Maul survived The Phantom Menace (and let's face it the majority of Solo's audience would have seen The Phantom Menace by now so it's not a big deal). 

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I said this the other day!! Just completely flat and unmemorable. I only remember Booty Rook

4 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Oh my god who the fuck cares if Darth Maul had a different story in a cartoon that 15 people watched they can do whatever they want with dude. Have him fuck Obi Wan Kenobi for all I care - that Rebels show should have zero bearing at all, period. I'm not in on the "Lucasfilm has no clue!!!" bullcrap obviously (TLJ rocks baby), but if they start changing shit in the real movies because it doesn't keep canon with some spinoff cartoon then they really have lost it. 

I honestly didn’t even know that show was supposed to be canon with the films lol.

When I clicked in this thread Darth Maul was the furthest thing from my mind. I’m having some mixed feelings. Now Vader, Palpatine, Snoke,etc. . Yes (even though they’d be pretty predictable). Curious to see how this plays out. 

Edited by Rman823

Also, pretty frikkin’ weird to me how some people think Lucasfilm will ignore canon just because they haven’t personally seen that part of canon. This stuff exists, it’s happened in universe, your being previously ignorant of that doesn’t indicate otherwise.

9 hours ago, Chewy said:

Well can u name any of the women in Carol, the men in The Master, the other characters in Alien, or the lead in Amadeus?

• Haha 1

Just now, Amadeus said:

Well can u name any of the women in Carol, the men in The Master, the other characters in Alien, or the lead in Amadeus?

Alright, here we go. Naming time: 

Carol  

Master   

Alien   

Amadeus

• Haha 1