sfran43

Thursday's Numbers:

3 hours ago, sfran43 said:

LOP feel almost identical to DP on Wednesday.  This is a 8.3% drop.   I realize DP will be affected by Solo more than LOP, but if DP can fall by the same amount, 7.3.  That would be great. 

• Like 1

@sfran43

From Deadline......

6.75m for Deadpool

1.9m for IW

Among regular ranked movies yesterday, Deadpool 2 earned an estimated $6.75M taking its one week total to $164.7M. Avengers: Infinity War grossed $1.9M for a running total of $605.1M. Paramount’s Book Club was solid with $1.87M and a $22.2M first week.

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

@sfran43

From Deadline......

6.75m for Deadpool

1.9m for IW

Among regular ranked movies yesterday, Deadpool 2 earned an estimated $6.75M taking its one week total to $164.7M. Avengers: Infinity War grossed $1.9M for a running total of $605.1M. Paramount’s Book Club was solid with $1.87M and a $22.2M first week.

IW stayed flat. Looks promising for the 4-day weekend.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

@sfran43

From Deadline......

6.75m for Deadpool

1.9m for IW

ouch for Deadpool. But nice for IW for staying flat

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Deadpool 2 is probably dropping 65-70% for the 3-day this weekend. That Wednesday and Thursday hold have been disastrous

Goodness me, your mood swings have started again. Sometime later you'll see your posts in DP2 weekend thread and get embarrassed about what you wrote. You are doing the same here.

Edited by oMeriMombatti
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

Goodness me, your mood swings have started again. Sometime later you'll see your posts in DP2 weekend thread and get embarrassed about what you wrote. You are doing the same here.

It dropped over 15% on Thursday :thinking: Typically an 8-10% drop is normal for a Thursday. It's drops have been very similar to Alien Covenant (an R-rated film released on the same date last year) and that dropped 70% in its second weekend (MDW)

But im not even basing that on the Thursday drop. The seats sold for shows for DP2 this weekend at my theater are awful. 

Edited by Nova