Ezen Baklattan

RAISE YOUR GLASS - The Hourglass Pictures Exposition

Most Anticipated Film of Hourglass Pictures in....  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Y4?

• Aera Rising (dir. Daron Nefcy)
    • Benji & Me (dir. Michael Dougherty)
    • Cassia of the Night (dir. Julia Ducornau)
    • Francis (dir. Edgar Wright)
    • Freddy Zapper & the Manifesto of Doom (dir. James Bobin)
    • Katamari Damacy (dir. Daniel Scheinert and Daniel Kwan)
    • Starlit Highway (dir. Stephen Chbosky)
  2. 2. Y5 and Beyond?

• Appleton Express (dir. Taika Waititi)
    • The Epsilon Syndicate: Union of Thieves (dir. Drew Goddard)
    • Spark: Euphoria / Evermore (dir. Jennifer Yuh)
    • Two Lonely Bounty Hunters (dir. David Soren)
    • Wallace and Gromit (dir. Nick Park and Richars Starzak)

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Bounty Hamster is definetly the funniest movie we've had in 3.0

Yeah I really can't think of another film in 3.0 where I laughed as hard as I did reading that film. Of course, I've laughed harder at another film but that was more unintentional if anything (Dark Side).

I'm hoping I can try to make One Punch Man as laugh-out-loud funny as that.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Which wasn't nearly as good so I don't see your point ;) 

And Spark: Homeward was nowhere near deserving of BP either but here we are.

Edited by cookie
  • Sad 1

It's time to explore Y5 and Beyond for Hourglass Pictures. While Y5 will include previously delayed projects Fun Home by Nora Twomey and Zermatt by Yorgos Lanthimos, as well as several new exciting projects to be announced today. Let us begin with a brand new film from Taika Waititi, an orginal ensemble caper based on an original script, the APPLETON EXPRESS boards in Year 5.

Narrated by harried conductor Timothy (Taika Waititi), the film will follow several interlocking stories that unfold on the train as it takes a trip between two unnamed destinations. Either way, it'll be a trip through the idyllic countryside....minus the idyllic part. Among the stories you will encounter:

• A single mother (Gemma Arteron) begins to panic when her newborn child goes missing on the train through no fault of her own.
  • A wannabe gangster (Will Poulter) must work with a mentor (Rhys Darby) in order to complete an arms deal with a dangerous criminal mastermind. (Sam Neill)
  • Two lovebirds (Steven Yeun and Lily James) make a first date traveling to a theater festival.
  • An anxious graduate student (Daniel Kaluuya) struggles to finish his dissertation by the time the train ends.
  • A government agent (Martin Clunes) tries to contain a dangerous "asset" on an emergency train ride.
  • Two stepbrothers (Finn Wolfhard and David Mazouz) quarrel furiously, developing a loathing of each other.

These 6 stories collide with each other in hilarious and unexpected ways, building up to a wild and unforgettable climax. Promising a wacky fun time, this tale of interwoven stories and unbridled chaos promises to be a clever, fun time for all audiences.

It's time for the next bit of footage from our next film.

Spoiler

*We see an establishing shot of a futuristic city set to inspirational music*

Voiceover: Following the Academy Award winning sensation,

*Cassie (Sohpia Lillis) walks into a grand hall filled with several aliens*

Voiceover: And critically acclaimed masterpiece,

*Several spaceships fly overhead in a stunning formation*

Voiceover: Comes the long awaited return....

*Cassie hugs her parents in a living room.*

Voiceover: Of your favorite bounty hunters.

*We then cut to Cassie and Marion looking awkwardly in front of a black background.*

Cassie: I mean, it was a well received hit, and we did get a few voice acting - 

Marion: Correction. I got one. You didn't.

Cassie: Okay, I get it. You reminded me of it literally every day we were film - 

Marion: This is an animated movie. We didn't film anything.

Cassie: There are places where hamsters are a delicacy, you know that, right?!

Marion: Indeed I do. Am I right, ladies?

*The camera turns to face Captain Fab (Ice Cube) along with Moxie (Kate McKinnon) and Gravitas (Chris Redd)*

*They look at Cassie and Marion continue to bicker, now making indistinct noises*

Moxie: You know, I thought this was going to be a different press conference.

Fab: Well...yeah. We have a sequel now. I mean, between you and me, the first film will probably be better when all is said and done, but...

Gravitas: How can it? We up the ante in everything! Explosions, comedy, aliens, forced subplots, it'll have so much more!

Fab: That's what I'm trying to say.

*Cassie walks in, collapsing on a chair.*

Cassie: I need some coffee right now. This is going to be a long press tour.

It's official. Marion and Cassie are back in the long awaited sequel to the Y2 flick Bounty Hamster. The official title will be....TWO LONELY BOUNTY HUNTERS.

The film will focus a bit more towards Cassie as she struggles to blend her life as a student in the Universe University and manage a double life as a bounty hunter. A new plot unfolds as an evil scientist (Ryan Gosling) attempts to create a potion that turns lovers into monsters in a plot to destroy romance forever. If it wasn't hard enough for Cassie and her allies, Cassie begins to fall head over heels for a fellow student, played by Lucas Jade Zumann. Director David Soren has joked that it basically alternates between being a wacky sci-fi adventure and a John Hughes flick.

Either way, audiences can get excited for the chaotic and exciting ride of TWO LONELY BOUNTY HAMSTERS, coming to theaters in Spring Y5.

Full Cast

Spoiler

Image result for charlie day Image result for sophia lillis Image result for ice cube Image result for kate mckinnon Image result for chris redd

Charlie Day as Marion

Sophia Lillis as Cassie

Ice Cube as Captain Fab

Kate McKinnon as Moxie

Chris Redd as Gravitas

Image result for ryan gosling Image result for lucas jade zumann Image result for jing tian imdb Image result for melissa villasenor Image result for carly rae jepsen imdb

Ryan Gosling as Snozzbert

Lucas Jade Zumann as Gyle

Jing Tian as Headmaster Avani

Melissa Villasenor as ANGST (Automated Notary Generative Speech Translator)

Carly Rae Jepsen as Zappe

Image result for jason sudeikis Image result for leslie mann  Image result for jeff bennett imdb

Jason Sudekis as George

Leslie Mann as Vivian

Jeff Bennett as Mordecai

• Like 2