cookie

The Cookie Pictures Power Expo - Day 2: Dem dinos

Felt I had a little much to drop in one go plus I need more time to fine tune some of it (I'm doing this and the ceremony this week, so busy schedule) so here's what I'm gonna do:

Over the next few days, I'll be dropping some trailers, reveals, info dumps etc.

Tonight:

A Y5 bomb dropping at 6/6:30 P.M EDT

Bunch of minor reveals in between

Scavenger Wars Part II at 9 P.M EDT

Wednesday:

Countdown to Extinction

Warlord of Mars

Metroid

Thursday:

The Untitled Michaël Dudok De Wit Project

TaleSpin

Voltron: Reunion

One more major reveal (maybe)

And a whole bunch of minor shit in between.

Schedule and content between the latter two days could change. Call it an expo if you will (sue me, Pasta).

tenor.gif?itemid=5437990

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So when's the ceremonial burial of all the Mech Suit Heroine Rita pre-production documents?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

She still lives my dear boi

• Astonished 1

Once the jam session is over with, Cookie Pictures President and CEO Sebastian Peters walks on stage.

"Ladies, gentlemen, ducks, Khougans, paladins... Over these past three years, we have been on an extraordinary journey. From the deep jungles of South America to the vast canvas of outer space, from places so recognizable they might as well feel like home to exciting new worlds never before seen to the human eye... From the tallest tower in Renaissance era Paris to the darkest pit of Victorian era London, from floating leviathans in space to a hidden city of gold... We have been to many places, told many tales and over Year 4 and Year 5 Cookie Pictures will bring audiences on further and grander adventures with characters both old and new. So before I begin today I would just like to thank everyone so much for their support and patience."

"And we want to show that appreciation by starting this expo by delivering breaking news on one of our biggest franchises. Please welcome to the stage, Felicia Barton!"

"Please welcome director and producer Mark Dindal."

Dindal begins talking to the audience about all the work that went into making The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck and The Number One Dime and that he could not be more grateful for the overwhelming response from audiences.

Without further ado, he wishes to offer an update on the third Scrooge McDuck adventure, currently in active development at Cookie Pictures Animation. He announces that it will not be seen for a few years, for the hope is for the Duckverse to expand before it all culminates in that film.

But in the meantime, Dindal will hold a producer role in the forthcoming, tentatively titled:

Project Sun God

As it has been called internally for some time, Project Sun God is a spin-off adventure starring a certain tempered (to put it mildly) duck named Donald and his three nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie on an adventure around the world in an effort by Donald to reconnect with his nephews and prove himself a viable parent figure against a highly skeptic Scrooge McDuck. Treasure hunting and calamity ensue.

While exact plot details are still under wraps, Dindal confirmed the film will see a release by the end of Year 5 and will feature most of the cast from the first two Scrooge McDuck returning in their roles in addition to a major newcomer and a surprising returning player.

Dindal presses a button and a confirmed cast list appears on screen:

Spoiler

tony_headshot.jpglatest?cb=20140412130901latest?cb=20140810011055bobby-moynihan-73.jpg

1200px-Benicio_Del_Toro_-_Guardians_of_t1200px-Benedict_Cumberbatch_by_Gage_Skid

Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck, Danny Pudi as Huey Duck, Ben Schwartz as Dewey Duck, Bobby Moynihan as Louie Duck

with Benicio Del Toro as El Capitan and introducing Benedict Cumberbatch as a yet unnamed antagonist

David Tennant and Keith Ferguson will return in minor roles as Scrooge McDuck and Flintheart Glomgold

Project Sun God, final title yet decided upon, releases sometime in late Year 5.

• Like 2

BREAKING: In a post-reveal questionnaire, Peters reveals Cumberbatch will continue the franchise's tradition of "funny, yet threatening" villains, while Project Sun God employs a lighter tone than Number One Dime but still carries similar size and scale, seeking to produce the film in the IMAX format like last time.

Edited by cookie

BREAKING: The sequel to The Road to El DoradoThe Road to Shangri-La, has been pushed back to an unspecified Year 5 release date in favor of an unannounced title releasing on Thanksgiving weekend in Year 4. Expect a reveal during the expo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cookie said:

BREAKING: The sequel to The Road to El DoradoThe Road to Shangri-La, has been pushed back to an unspecified Year 5 release date in favor of an unannounced title releasing on Thanksgiving weekend in Year 4. Expect a reveal during the expo.

Gargoyles?

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

BREAKING:

Tom Hardy returns as Detective Simon Barnes. Details to revealed in Y4.

#RememberRememberTheFifthOfNovember

So the Ripper sequel is coming in November? I know the hashtag isn’t a hint but just throwing what sticks at the wall.

19 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So the Ripper sequel is coming in November? I know the hashtag isn’t a hint but just throwing what sticks at the wall.

Spoiler

Not in Y4.

Edited by cookie

In tags because lol is it long.

Spoiler

The first two minutes of this trailer are just a black screen with a list of the various cast and crew involved being listed along an audio clip of a conversation between Tamara (Letitia Wright) and the spirit of Te'Chek (Forest Whitaker). The lines of dialogue are played alongside the name cards as this:

Goes from inaudible at the start and gradually increases until it reaches full volume at 1:56 in. The live footage does not come in until that point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Forgive me for not preparing you for this.”

COOKIE PICTURES PRESENTS (“I let my own arrogance stand in the way of your safety.”)

AN ANNA BODEN and RYAN FLECK FILM (“You couldn’t have known, father.”)

WRITTEN BY MATT and ROSS DUFFER (“But I could’ve done so much more.”)

STORY BY SEBASTIAN PETERS (“The sins of your fathers before you...”)

PRODUCED BY SEBASTIAN PETERS, p.g.a (“They are coming home.”)

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - JOAQUIM DOS SANTOS (“Khouga is no longer safe for you.”)

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY - MICHAEL SERESIN, b.s.c (“It’s no longer safe for them.”)

MUSIC BY JAMES NEWTON HOWARD (“The end our ancestors have been dreading…”)

LETITIA WRIGHT (“Run while you still can.”)

MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD (“I won’t. I’ll stand my ground.”)

LAURENCE FISHBURNE (“I have to.”)

DAVID MAZOUZ (“Not just for my people.”)

AMANDLA STENBERG (“Not just for the humans.”)

TAISSA FARMIGA (“But for my own.”)

DAVID OYELOWO (“...He’s not coming back, Ta.”)

TARAJI P. HENSON (“He made me a promise.”)

TOBY KEBBELL (“One you know he cannot keep.”)

MICHELLE YEOH (“I’ll still be waiting.”)

CLIFF CURTIS (“Then you’ll be waiting in death.”)

HOLLY HUNTER (“And when everything burns.”)

KENNETH BRANAGH (“You only have yourself to blame.”)

WITH

FOREST WHITAKER

ELIZABETH DEBICKI

and

ANDY SERKIS

(1:56 - Background music now at full volume)

* Smash open to a shot of the desolate Khouga landscape *

* dramatic back shot of Tamara in a similar pose to the end of the first film, now overlooking her kingdom. “

* We’re re-introduced to Lucina and Helms both reacting to news they recieve with concern.

“What will you do if they don’t yield?”

* Tamara, watched on by her subordinates, submerges herself in some kind of magenta-colored pool of water *

“What will you do when they come for you?”

* Intercut between two silhouetted figures sitting in what looks like two thrones in very distinct locations between one another. One with an oddly vibrant background, the other cold and dark. *

“What…”

* Henry, joined by a Scavenger girl, is pursued through a Khouga marketplace. *

“...Will you do…”

* A wide-spanning shot of a pile of bodies squirming in between one another doing… things. Is this… is this a Scavenger orgy of some kind? A giant literal CGI orgy?! It’s kinda hard to make out. *

“...When they break you?”

* Dramatic shot of a battered Tamara looking up to see her kingdom in flames. *

* cut to black as music pauses (2:30) *

“As the face of my fears once said....”

* (2:30) Smash cut to a massive shot of multiple armies facing each other in a wide-spanning valley *

“If it all has to burn…”

* (2:40) The armies all begin charging at each other *

“Then I shall be the first…”

* (2:46) The armies clash. It goes by fast but we see the immediate outcome is extremely gory. *

“...To light the fire.”

TSW2

• Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

In tags because lol is it long.

Reveal hidden contents

“Forgive me for not preparing you for this.”

COOKIE PICTURES PRESENTS (“I let my own arrogance stand in the way of your safety.”)

AN ANNA BODEN and RYAN FLECK FILM (“You couldn’t have known, father.”)

WRITTEN BY MATT and ROSS DUFFER (“But I could’ve done so much more.”)

STORY BY SEBASTIAN PETERS (“The sins of your fathers before you...”)

PRODUCED BY SEBASTIAN PETERS, p.g.a (“They are coming home.”)

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - JOAQUIM DOS SANTOS (“Khouga is no longer safe for you.”)

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY - MICHAEL SERESIN, b.s.c (“It’s no longer safe for them.”)

MUSIC BY JAMES NEWTON HOWARD (“The end our ancestors have been dreading…”)

LETITIA WRIGHT (“Run while you still can.”)

MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD (“I won’t. I’ll stand my ground.”)

LAURENCE FISHBURNE (“I have to.”)

DAVID MAZOUZ (“Not just for my people.”)

AMANDLA STENBERG (“Not just for the humans.”)

TAISSA FARMIGA (“But for my own.”)

DAVID OYELOWO (“...He’s not coming back, Ta.”)

TARAJI P. HENSON (“He made me a promise.”)

TOBY KEBBELL (“One you know he cannot keep.”)

MICHELLE YEOH (“I’ll still be waiting.”)

CLIFF CURTIS (“Then you’ll be waiting in death.”)

HOLLY HUNTER (“And when everything burns.”)

KENNETH BRANAGH (“You only have yourself to blame.”)

WITH

FOREST WHITAKER

ELIZABETH DEBICKI

and

ANDY SERKIS

(1:56 - Background music now at full volume)

* Smash open to a shot of the desolate Khouga landscape *

* dramatic back shot of Tamara in a similar pose to the end of the first film, now overlooking her kingdom. “

* We’re re-introduced to Lucina and Helms both reacting to news they recieve with concern.

“What will you do if they don’t yield?”

* Tamara, watched on by her subordinates, submerges herself in some kind of magenta-colored pool of water *

“What will you do when they come for you?”

* Intercut between two silhouetted figures sitting in what looks like two thrones in very distinct locations between one another. One with an oddly vibrant background, the other cold and dark. *

“What…”

* Henry, joined by a Scavenger girl, is pursued through a Khouga marketplace. *

“...Will you do…”

* A wide-spanning shot of a pile of bodies squirming in between one another doing… things. Is this… is this a Scavenger orgy of some kind? A giant literal CGI orgy?! It’s kinda hard to make out. *

“...When they break you?”

* Dramatic shot of a battered Tamara looking up to see her kingdom in flames. *

* cut to black as music pauses (2:30) *

“As the face of my fears once said....”

* (2:30) Smash cut to a massive shot of multiple armies facing each other in a wide-spanning valley *

“If it all has to burn…”

* (2:40) The armies all begin charging at each other *

“Then I shall be the first…”

* (2:46) The armies clash. It goes by fast but we see the immediate outcome is extremely gory. *

“...To light the fire.”

TSW2

:ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod: