Nova

Tuesday Numbers: Solo "Could hit around $7.4" per Asgard 2

1 hour ago, Bobbybuilderton said:

This is the first I've ever seen Kathleen Kennedy in interviews, and tbh I think she has the same vibe as Hillary Clinton did in 2016. 

1 hour ago, Pure Spirit said:

I've suggested they bring back Luke and give him some really badass scenes, anime powercreep style.

I give 50/50 odds that KK is fired before they start production on IX, simply because TLJ was THAT damaging, and Solo is the proof.

1 hour ago, Pure Spirit said:

it's just that TLJ was a middle finger right to the face of them, the metaphors weren't exactly subtle that SW fans need to grow up and get over SW (but also buy the merch and keep watching SW!). The damage control by Disney only made things worse.

38 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

This Rian Johnson character comes off as a big asshole. And this thing that Kennedy producer have “we are going to have women, women, women”, seriously shut the fuck up 

*randomly decides to read the preceeding page*

*instantly regrets it*

And peeps were actually wondering why I didn't post in the Weekend Thread or read more than 20 posts in it.

Oh yeah...

tenor.gif

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2