Brainbug

Jurassic World 2 > Infinity War in China

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

Yeah, IW's late legs in China are just stunning. Its still not 100% impossible for JW to top it, but i became much more unlikely in the last two weeks. Still hoping for it ofc.

Can never say never with Chinese BO. JW2 and WIR2 will be fun runs.

• Like 1

Things do look very difficult, if not impossible right now :lol: with the extension, IW could earn up to 380-385M i guess, which is amazing for that movie but not for the club lol. Alsp, presales are lagging and having watched the movie, i dont know how the chinese will react to the 2nd half of JWFK.

Its still not totally impossible though. We will pretty much have certainty when the Maoyan scores or at the latest the OW numbers are in.

f4ilIvVz_bigger.jpg

China Box Office Tracking: Jurassic World 2 is projected to make $115M on 3-day opening. The film is still doing good in advance ticket sale, beating Pirates 5($68.42M), Kong: Skull Island($72.98M), Civil War($96.68M) at the same point. #JurassicWorld

• Like 1

Well, this seems kinda doomed now :lol: right now, it think JW will settle for 240-270M in China, even with rave WOM i dont see it going higher than 300M at max with a 130M or so 4-Day Opening. Still, ill wait for the 2nd weekend drop before i call this club a bust.

• Haha 1