CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

Water Bottle and CJohn discuss threadbans on WhatsApp

CJohn: Don't worry, he is threadbanned from the Avengers weekend thread (mentioning That One Guy)

Water Bottle: But what if he breaks the ban?

CJohn: Ok, let's go check it out

Meanwhile in the Avengers weekend thread

That One Guy: VALERIAN IS JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS :insane:

CJohn: Oh Shit, you know what I am done with this Water Bottle

BOX OFFICE THEORY PRESENTS

--Absolute chaos reigns supreme in the Han Solo weekend thread

AAbattery: How many members can we save?

Grim: 11. MrPink was the last of his kind. A true Nolanite/Star Wars fanboy. He will be lost forever in the Han Solo weekend thread.

AAbattery: The trolls will never capture him.

Grim: I thought you may know someone who can help us...

WIDE SHOT OF PORTUGAL

Grim: A rescue operation. What could go wrong?

CJohn: MrPink bah gawd it is you. You know me. Come with me. Lets get out of Han Solo weekend thread and create an Untitled Nolan Masterpiece 11 thread where we can survive.

--A bunch of trolls show up

--Grim reveals himself to be the leader of the Han Solo troll jokes and takes MrPink with him

Water Bottle: Dammit it was all a lie, we lost another member.

Grim: The movie that proved every franchise can implode historically, you never thought in the value of a perfect troll could have for BOT?

CJohn: They are gonna turn him into a hater.

Water Bottle: Not MrPink, they need him for something else. He is the punching bag of the BOFFIE Funniest Poster winners.

--Coolio makes a sleazy look to all the trolling posts he can make without getting banned, as always

AAbattery: What type of troll is that?

Telemachos: They made the perfect one.

Lordmandeep: THE LAST JEDI IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD AND KILLED THE BRAND :Venom:

CJohn: We need to shut this thread down.

ON JUNE 22

CJohn: Pink, you thinking what I am thinking?

MrPink: That Han Solo is awesome and we will get the 4K UHD? Hell yeah.

--Trolls tear a new one on Han Solo in the weekend thread

Baumer on Whatsapp: The genetic power of the trolls has been unleashed.

Lordmandeep: Rey shouldn't be able to swim since she is from a desert :Venom:

iJack: FOX screwed Deadpool with this awful pre-Memorial day weekend release date!

Baumer on Whatsapp: We can't put it back in a box.

Cameron loonies: Silly Avengers is only doing like 0.7A LOL Cameron king of the world. :hahaha:

CJohn: I threadbanned LMP but he is not stopping.

AAbattery: Lets nuke this thing off the Earth's orbit.

That One Guy: VALERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAN :sparta:

CJohn: If I don't make it back, remember you were the one who made me come back here. :kitschjob:

AAbattery: :apocalypse:

CJohn: I will be alright. :redcapes:

Cameron Loonies: HAN SOLO. 0.17A :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Coolio: Dex1A0dXcAAeY9p.jpg

Baumer on WhatsApp: These trolls were here before us. And if we are not careful...

--AAbattery and CJohn try to ban has many trolls they humanly can

Baumer on WhatsApp: ...they are gonna be here after us.

--AAbattery and CJohn close the thread but the trolls start to move to other threads and infect the whole forum.

iJack: FUCK SNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDER :sarah:

--------------- Baumer on WhatsApp: Welcome... to Box Office Theory World

--Lordmandeep circles his prey...

Lordmandeep: You know what old man? Both your favorite franchises, Star Wars and Mad Max, are dead forever because audiences don't see them as real movie events worthy of the big screen experience like they do with MARVEL and instead just download them illegally and watch them on their TVs :Venom::Venom::Venom:

--Telemachos weeps and leaves BOT forever

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD

Official Opening June 22; Special Preview Starts June 21

jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-JW2_Adv1Sh

After two weeks of waiting, and after literally everyone else in the world, Americans will finally be able to see JA Bayona's blockbuster masterpiece. Universal brings us the only mega franchise that doesn't belong to Disney (some DCEU shade in the weekend thread? check) in the form of JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM. The overseas rollout started 84 years ago, and by now we already have a clear idea of how this is going to perform. Either we are bored with a 150M opening or we end up together punching the movie in the face like we did with Han Solo. At least the OS numbers are way better. We are here to have fun so please, avoid personal attacks and baity posts. There is also the spoilers situation...  

giphy.gif

Like I said, it has been 84 years so by the time this reaches America OS members have already forgotten about it. Either way...

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. To discuss spoilers of JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM go to our SPOILERS THREAD:

This goes for all new releases but we like to remember you all of this when the biggest blockbusters of the year get released so in this way you end up fucking up with shit like Transformers 5, PotC5, Fate of the Furious or Bright. Just ask MrPink about this, he has a lot of experience.

tenor.gif

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. Stick to box office numbers the best you can, but we understand there are dead times where no new numbers arrive and other discussions will surge. We will do our best to keep the most recent numbers in the 2nd post of the first page ALWAYS updated to the most recent estimates. In that way, the persons who just want to check the new numbers only need to go to one place.

giphy.gif

Last, but not least we are offering a SPECIAL SALE this weekend... ?

The sale will begin tomorrow (FRIDAY) and last until June 25th. The sale will be 25% off Premium Monthly.

Please remember that having a paid account is a donation to keeping this forum around for a long time. Even thought all franchises are dying, I am sure Marvel will starting putting out one of those per month or something like that.

Thanos to all the other franchises:

SleepyGrayIridescentshark-size_restricte

By the time he ended, really only half of the franchises existed. Perfectly balanced. As all things should be. :sparta:

We are posting this weekend thread early to make sure everyone reads the guidelines regarding spoilers. Keep it neutral, keep it fun and don't attack others, and you'll be fine. If it becomes something other than that, you risk a temporary ban so please, tread lightly.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17
  • Astonished 7
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

There's an early weekend thread for Jurassic World but not Incredibles 2. Wow. The mods are BIASED AGAINST DISNEY 

Everyone's always out to get the underdogs like Disney and the Golden State Warriors

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Any chance the tracking thread gets re-opened so w/e pre-sale data reports can be updated?

And imagine if ppl talked about tracking in there instead of arguing about agendas?

• Like 4

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

wait cjohn you wrote that shit three weeks ago? or you've spent the last three weeks working on that post?

Your part was only added a few days ago for example.