CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

It's pretty impressive how much money and time and energy Hollywood has spent on monster movies this decade only to give us zero that work on all fronts. 

We got one that came very close to being a masterpiece

c895ea334711.jpg&key=f8d2afae5eadd317308

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

We got one that came very close to being a masterpiece

c895ea334711.jpg&key=f8d2afae5eadd317308

I remember I print-screened that from a closed Facebook group to post on here thinking nothing of it, then months later saw it reached as far as The Hollywood Reporter (who found a way to refer to it in some article on the movie). Good times. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Wow I just watched rampage. It’s of the best movies of the past 5 years. Truly a fun and epic journey into the world of epigenetics and big monsters. The movie had many hidden messages and so much substance.  I’m glad that it’s a box office smash!   

Have you considered starting a new identity ?, since the I do not see Incredible 2 making more than 200-300m domestic followed by I expected more than a 170m OW mistake, this account has lost of is potency and magic.

Maybe a Devin Faraci account ?

• Haha 6