CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

I have yet to watch a single Purge movie. I blame that on the fact none of them got a theatrical release here. However, all of the 4K UHDs have portuguese subtitles in Germany... maybe one of these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Feige took the movie from him in post before the reshoots and replaced a lot of his guys, including the composer and editor. Forget who directed the reshoots, think it was one of the producers

Wonder who the original composer was

Just now, CJohn said:

I have yet to watch a single Purge movie. I blame that on the fact none of them got a theatrical release here. However, all of the 4K UHDs have portuguese subtitles in Germany... maybe one of these days.

I haven't watched any Purge movies outside of catching the last two minutes of Anarchy like ten times on FX

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Earlier I realized there's really not that much I'm interested in over the next month:

Sicario

Ant-Man

Skyscraper

Sorry to Bother You (if this is actually going wide)

The Equalizer 2 (still need to see the first)

Mission: Impossible

I still need to see Tag and Jurassic World as well, but it just feels like there's a lack of good options. Maaaaaaaybe I'll see Uncle Drew, The First Purge, and Unfriended too? idk. I don't really mind reduced theater trips because audiences in my area suck, but this year pales compared to last year.

Eighth Grade, Won't You Be My Neighbor, Whitney, Don't Worry He Won't Get Far on Foot, Blindspotting.

oh and of course there's Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.

36 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Have you considered starting a new identity ?, since the I do not see Incredible 2 making more than 200-300m domestic followed by I expected more than a 170m OW mistake, this account has lost of is potency and magic.

Maybe a Devin Faraci account ?

I’ll consider it if half of BOT attones for their “I2 will gross 700m” and “IW will do less than Ultron” predictions.  

giphy.gif

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I saw the third one.  it's ridiculous but it's fun.  the new one looks good and I'll probably watch the other two before seeing it.

Just now, That One Guy said:

Eighth Grade, Won't You Be My Neighbor, Whitney, Don't Worry He Won't Get Far on Foot, Blindspotting.

oh and of course there's Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.

Hells no to Mamma Mia!

I haven't seen any footage from Blindspotting outside of a five second montage before I hit "skip ad" on a video :lol: I'd be going in blind to that, but reviews have me interested.

My area is a crapshoot with indies, so just gotta hope for the best

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Feige took the movie from him in post before the reshoots and replaced a lot of his guys, including the composer and editor. Forget who directed the reshoots, think it was one of the producers

Deadpool guy did the opening.

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’ll consider it if half of BOT attones for their “I2 will gross 700m” and “IW will do less than Ultron” predictions.  

giphy.gif

Only like a few people said I2 over $700M, the forum as whole wasn’t thinking $700M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

you think the execution is horrendous because ur a straight white male

This is heterophobic. You are behaving like Jonathan on the other side of the spectrum with another Universal franchise. Have you no shame?