CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Lol boyos it’s not over yet. The fun has only begun. I have a strong feeling that the weekend numbers will crumble. 

Ah, the memories associated with the continuous tense of that word and how it was consistently proven wrong. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Lol boyos it’s not over yet. The fun has only begun. I have a strong feeling that the weekend numbers will crumble. 

Weren’t you on JWFK big numbers train a week ago?

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This user was originally a parody of Grace Randolph and has now become a parody of themselves. 

Hilare. 

7 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

It looks like it going to perform similar to how it has done in other markets which I think Universal will be pleased about. 

There is going to be a lot of butt hurt people by Sunday. 

So what's the bar for JW2's success?

Cause months ago my under 400 m club was widely mocked as being too pessimistic.