Brainbug

Brainbugs Top 50 Best Horror movies of all time - Baumer's top 50 starts on page 18

I watched The Fog tonight for the first time in probably a decade.....it definitely would have made my top 50 if I had seen it.  Very atmospheric and it's got a great cast.  Tom atkins (Halloween III), the trifecta from Halloween (JLC, Nancy Loomis and Charles Cypher) plus Janet Leigh.  

Great movie.  

• Like 2

On 6/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, baumer said:

@Lucas....yep, I was just coming back to say you nailed the first position as well.  So you also get a one month gold membership.

Three random people that get a gold membership as well are (I literally just looked back over the last few pages and picked names):

@75Live

@ddddeeee

You both get one month 

and @Brainbug...I'm giving you two months since you started this whole thread.

Congrats to all of you and I will take care of this tomorrow.  

Thank you sir for the gold membership.  I'll have to see how to get that to work :P

I haven't been online much the last couple weeks and just got home from a dad weekend so I had to catch up on the list.

Obviously, very well done and thanks for doing it :) 

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2018 at 1:30 PM, Daxtreme said:

I'm gonna go with

Halloween
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
Scream

In that order

:apocalypse:

Didn't get #2 and #3 but I got the first!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

:apocalypse:

Didn't get #2 and #3 but I got the first!

Well, shit lol.

So one month for you as well.

• Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well, shit lol.

So one month for you as well.

baumer all like

2cef2v.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chasmmi said:

I didn't get one

Very funny. 😁

On 6/16/2018 at 12:46 AM, baumer said:

9) The Last House on the Left (1972)

US

Box office:  3 million

Person of interest:  The trifecta of Wes Craven, Sean S. Cunningham and Steve Miner

Memorable quote:  I want you to piss your pants. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ934BXpLPWRtouAisQ5K8

Two young girls encounter a heinous group of psychotic criminals who then proceed to torment them.

You'll probably dislike it but you should check out the Swedish film this movie is inspired from

.Jungfruk%C3%A4llan.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

You'll probably dislike it but you should check out the Swedish film this movie is inspired from

.Jungfruk%C3%A4llan.jpg

I've seen it and liked it.

Thanks for reading. I've been lurking in the video game countdown as well. Good job so far. 

• Like 1

Watched I Spit on your Grave again last night....my GOD that movie is awesome.  If you like a good revenge film, you definitely need to see it.  Sara Butler is so frikkin good in it.

8 minutes ago, baumer said:

Watched I Spit on your Grave again last night....my GOD that movie is awesome.  If you like a good revenge film, you definitely need to see it.  Sara Butler is so frikkin good in it.

Due to getting in good college, I was the only one of my friends with good internet. They will ask me for films and I gave them the remake. They were not delighted.

• Haha 1

Thanks baumer for the list too, so many movies I haven't seen and not heard of either!

I'm not a horror aficionado but sometimes, you know... it can be great change of pace :P

Great stuff!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daxtreme said:

Thanks baumer for the list too, so many movies I haven't seen and not heard of either!

I'm not a horror aficionado but sometimes, you know... it can be great change of pace :P

Great stuff!

Yeah well that's how I felt about your list also. I'm a huge fan of fighting movies but I was shocked at how many I never even heard of on your list. And you open my eyes massively to Donnie Yen. So thank you for yours as well.