Eric Duncan

In the Heights l Warner Bros. l June 10, 2021 | Lin-Manuel Miranda failed to save us all!

On 6/6/2019 at 2:36 PM, movies!movies! said:

this is interesting because in the broadway musical. Sonny had no parental role models and Usnavi (the lead) and his abuela basically raised him . 

2 hours ago, The GOAT said:

Directed by john chu? yikes.  At least it's not another one of those fake woke films. Definitely should've gotten someone better.

Better than the guy that directed a 174M grossing romantic comedy in 2018?  That guy sounds pretty special.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jonwo said:

I hope WB markets this really well because honestly I think it could be another CRA for them. I wonder if they might move from June to August to give it some breathing room.

I have a feeling it'll be closer to Jersey Boys; WB marketing's been pretty off recently.

• ...wtf 1

4 hours ago, TMP said:

I have a feeling it'll be closer to Jersey Boys; WB marketing's been pretty off recently.

2 minor flops and an underperformance doesn't mean much. I mean that's still a better track record than Fox this year. WB seems to do better with mid-budget flicks either way.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

2 minor flops and an underperformance doesn't mean much. I mean that's still a better track record than Fox this year. WB seems to do better with mid-budget flicks either way.

It's better than Sony and Paramount so far as well!