cannastop

The Top 100 Animated Films of all time, according to BOT, 2018 Edition PM List to chasmmi, Deadline September 23rd

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

28 lists in and there are some crazy results potentially occurring here.

Looking like at least one Disney Princess isn't making it into the top 100... 

Sounds promising, I find WDAS Movies to be the most overrated, particularly the older ones, so I hope some good movies from other studios can take their place.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Okay, 

So I am in the middle of the national holidays in Korea, the final day of this is Wednesday and as such I'm likely to begin this countdown on Thursday evening (morning in the USA). 

All current lists are tallied bar about two. But this is your absolute final window if you want to add your list to the pile. Otherwise, wait till Thursday and forever hold your peace... well until someone does this again in about 2 years at least.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

What garbage is this. Who would dare show such disrespect. 😂😂😂

People with taste who didn't vote for the crass exploitation of this...

In 1613, Pocahontas was kidnapped by the English while she was visiting the Patawomecks. Her capture was made possible by a lesser chief named Japazaws, who conspired with Samuel Argall (the captain of the ship she was captured on). Pocahontas was baptized into the Christian religion during her captivity, and given the new name of "Rebecca" (in the Bible, Rebecca was the wife of Isaac, who left her own people to go to her husband's tribe). In 1614, Pocahontas was married to an English widower named John Rolfe.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1