kayumanggi

The King's Man | December 22 2021 | Fox | Delayed again | Comes to Hulu/Disney+ February 18

In the first 10 seconds or so I thought I’d accidentally clicked on something for What We Do in the Shadows.

I like the first two, but something about this one feels off to me. I can’t see it faring very well up against Spider-Man and The Matrix.

Edited by SnokesLegs

30 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Sometimes I forget the first Kingsman has a franchise... The sequel turned it into a cartoon... The first one has his "cartoony" moments but there was a better balance

Agreed. Would be much more excited for this if it was the first follow up to the original.

6 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Why would they put Kings Man so close to Spider-Man? I know technically it's different studios but since SMNWH is a MCU film you would think Disney would want it to do as well as possible.

Disney also have a 25% stake in SpiderMan and 100% of the merchandise. 

This is an R-Rated prequel coming in around Christmas time. They can both co-exist. 

41 minutes ago, AJG said:

Disney also have a 25% stake in SpiderMan and 100% of the merchandise. 

This is an R-Rated prequel coming in around Christmas time. They can both co-exist. 

I agree with this, that Spiderman isn't the issue

What IS the issue is launching it the same day as The Matrix 4, another huge R rated action franchise. Idc about HBO MAX day and date, this is a stupid decision to launch this on the same day as Matrix

On 8/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, AJG said:

I googled it earlier. It’s the same villain.

I imagine this one doesn’t have the talking bat.

God, people don't know Raputin was a real person, who helped bring on the RUssian Revolution???????

What the hell are they teaching in History nowdays?

13 minutes ago, dudalb said:

God, people don't know Raputin was a real person, who helped bring on the RUssian Revolution???????

After he cursed the Royal family and tricked the Russians into turning against them. We all saw the movie.

• Like 1