kayumanggi

The King's Man | December 22 2021 | Fox | Delayed again | Comes to Hulu/Disney+ February 18

Just now, DAJK said:

Says the guy going to see My Spy in theatres 

Believe it or not, you can in fact enjoy doing something while also questioning its potential, have pessimistic predictions on the thing you love, make jokes, etc.

• Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Believe it or not, you can in fact enjoy doing something while also questioning its potential, have pessimistic predictions on the thing you love, make jokes, etc.

woah I had no idea :o 

23 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Says the guy going to see My Spy in theatres 

What the guy below said. I went 3 times to a big chain already and that is 3 times I watched a movie alone. And I can tell you I was the only person there today because the other 3 movies weren't playing at all.

22 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Honestly, it's kinda great to see an almost 60 year old actor (who isn't Tom Cruise, who I can't believe is the same age as Ralph Fiennes) lead a big action blockbuster. At least that's what I hope considering that Fiennes seems to be taking most of the screentime in this trailer.

4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Honestly, it's kinda great to see an almost 60 year old actor (who isn't Tom Cruise, who I can't believe is the same age as Ralph Fiennes) lead a big action blockbuster. At least that's what I hope considering that Fiennes seems to be taking most of the screentime in this trailer.

Ralph Fiennes is the best! Looking forward to this.

King's Man Director Matthew Vaughn Teases How the Prequel Sets Up Kingsman 3

Recently, Vaughn had a chat with Empire and discussed the new movie as well as the future of the franchise, revealing The King's Man will have connections to the inevitable Kingsman 3.

“We’ve put seeds for what’s going to happen in Kingsman 3 all the way back into this,” Vaughn teased. “And it’s going to be very different.”

Originally, Vaughn planned to pass the Harry Hart-Eggsy prequel on to another director, but he’s now thinking about continuing the franchise himself. “I actually don’t know what I want to do,” he explained. “There is an opportunity for a director to really change it up, but I’m considering it.”

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/kings-man-matthew-vaughn-teases-prequel-sets-up-kingsman-3/

He also announced a Vaughn Cut 40 minutes longer:

Vaughn also told Empire that he's had to cut quite a bit from the film for the theatrical cut, teasing that he's had to remove some of the raunchiest jokes.

"I've cut so much out of this film that there's going to be a 40-minute longer version," Vaughn said. "I'll do 'The King's Man Vaughn Cut". I've got a few really dirty f*cking jokes in there."