sfran43

Monday's Numbers: Ocean 8 - $4.4M

10 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

2 BILLION WW Baby !!! or as IronJimbo likes to call it, 2 Billies

congrats on joining the 2 billie club, only the toughest can progress from here

Just now, KJsooner said:

Fuck Avatar. Can’t think of a less deserving movie that deserves to be #1. Right jimbo? Ffff Titanic too. 😆 

Titanic and Avatar stick out like sore thumbs, not only are they at the top but they're of high quality and pushed boundaries what is capable in cinema. See you at the midnight release KJ

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

23 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Fuck Avatar. Can’t think of a less deserving movie that deserves to be #1. Right jimbo? Ffff Titanic too. 😆 

If this was a way to lure Jimbo to this thread, well done sir !

I mean this is probably the sentence to say if you want to get Jimbo's attention. Instead of asking Jimbo to check it out, you write this and then you aks the  question you wanted to ask. 

50 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

He should really give up the projection game, especially for AIW

If you want to note inflation, the film will likely end its run in 34th place, between Sleeping Beauty ($51.6m including reissues/$665.7m adjusted) and The Jungle Book ($141.8m including reissues/$674.9m adjusted).t

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Nova said:

That's an impressive 21% drop from last Monday for Infinity War. 

I wouldn't be shocked at a 15% drop for it this weekend 

Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which IW is mirroring very closely, fell 19.7% over the Fathers day weekend after a 30.7% drop WoW on the previous Monday. So yeah IW is definitely heading for a good drop this weekend it seems. Somewhere in the 20’s I would say

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which IW is mirroring very closely, fell 19.7% over the Fathers day weekend after a 30.7% drop WoW on the previous Monday. So yeah IW is definitely heading for a good drop this weekend it seems. Somewhere in the 20’s I would say

Sub 20%, maybe sub 15% - it's holding and dropping better than GOTG2.    If it gets a portion of I2 double bills - maybe better. 

Just now, TalismanRing said:

Sub 20%, maybe sub 15% - it's holding and dropping better than GOTG2.    If it gets a portion of I2 double bills - maybe better. 

Disney should give up on Solo at this point and help IW.