chasmmi

BOT's Top 100 Movie Characters ... Absolute Final Deadline August 4th. Do not be late

Ok, I posted this thread a few weeks back. It is now time to reveal which poll is returning.

It is the top 100 movies characters poll!

All you have to do is submit a list of characters at least 10 characters long, and your list will be counted. 

There are not a lot of rules, almost anything is eligible. The only exceptions are:

No Biopic characters (obviously fictional representations such as Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter is okay, but Day Lewis Lincoln is not.)

No Reprisals of TV roles. - If the actor played the role on TV first it is not okay. Remakes/reboots are fine. (So Shatner Cpt Kirk is not okay, but Chris Pine Kirk is allowable.)

No more than 5 characters from any film / franchise. If there is a cinematic Universe (Basically DC, Marvel or Bond), the limit increases to 8. 

Other than this, everything is fine. Animated characters are okay. Animals are fine. Talking inanimate objects, still fine.  

If a list is not ordered from 1st to whatever, an average score will be given to everyone on the list based on the size of the list.    

Spoiler

Scoring:

1st - 50

2nd - 42

3rd - 36

4th - 32

5th - 28

6-7th - 25

8-9th - 22

10-12th - 20

13-15th - 18

16-20th - 16

21-25th - 14

26-30th - 12

31-35th - 10

36-40th - 9

41-45th - 8

46-50th - 7

51-55th -6

56-60th - 5

61-70th - 4 

71-80th -3

81-90th - 2

91-100th - 1

Multi Votes:

2 votes - 25 pts

4 votes - 32 pts

6 votes - 40 pts

8 votes - 50 pts 

Every subsequent 2 votes: 10 more points. 

PM lists to me also if you can please :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

On 6/15/2018 at 5:11 AM, That One Guy said:

ayyyy now I have to wait even longer for my 2008 list

This is why I nipped in. I've been pipped to the post too many times. 

I will Put the proper vote together Either end of June, or once the Video Game countdown is done. Whichever comes first. :) 

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

So...when will I have an opportunity to do my 2008 list, because that was supposed to be done after the movie lines list

Well, so far, lists have been monthly, so that makes October the next slot for a due date.