Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |ūüŹÜ| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

I wanted previews. There aren't previews. I'm disappointed.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I wanted previews. There aren't previews. I'm disappointed.

Just now, sfran43 said:

94c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

While you wait with ecs25tasy for the Incredibles preview number to come in, you can watch this in the meantime.

When a channel's name is "The ultimate guide to why the Last Jedi Sucks" I am not going to take that serious. Funny how he pitched his voice down to sound more manly :hahaha:

jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack, jack-jack.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda! Eda!

Excellent numbers for Tag. O/U Game Night is the goal for this weekend

• Like 3

No spoilers this weekend or you will be banned for eternity. Be good with each other and don't poison the well. Sunshine and rainbows. You understand slut, sunshine and rainbows bitch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

The existance of this thread for 45 minutes proves that the BOT is officially in anarchy state.

Gonna get real bad if numbers don't come in man...

tenor.gif

• Disbelief 1

Honestly, it’s about time a weekend thread was started, so I hope the mods keep this open or start their own official one right now. The biggest film of the summer is opening - there should have been a weekend thread starting last night.

For those interested: A poster with access to data posted his or her thoughts on where previews were looking for Incredibles 2 last night. They had said $13-15+ million.

Peace,

Mike

Edited by MikeQ
  • Like 7

Jeremy Renner must be pissed. He had no part in AIW and is not credited on Mission Impossible Fallout. Instead, he’s slumming in a film called Tag. Thankfully his bank account can cushion the blow for him.

Everyone in this thread should get banned.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

19 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

While you wait with ecs25tasy for the Incredibles preview number to come in, you can watch this in the meantime.

Can't imagine having to listen to that modified voice for 1 hour and 24 min......