Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

If Incredibles 2 does say $165M+ OW, and JWFK also does well ($140M-$150Mish). I wonder if AMATW will slightly underperform especially due to the 3 Of The 4 Superhero Movies so far have done over $150M+.

Also on a side note predicting family films this summer will explode due to a weak quarter 1. HT3 around $180M-$200M, TTG around Emoji numbers or $100M and CR does $250M.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Premium George said:

Even before that. I had a debate about it with mckill. I am the OG.

I apologize my brother welcome to the true believers.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

This will be more frontloaded than Dory but less than BATB.

More front loaded than Dory is a given, unless we’re expecting this to smash TFA’s adjusted OW record by 10m

I knew $200 million for the weekend was a real possibility but I never guessed it would get so close to $20 million in previews alone! My prediction for the movie is $185 million for the weekend and $702 million total. That weekend figure might actually be TOO LOW. But the domestic total remands to be seen. I think $700 million is definitely on the table right now, but I don't want to say likely until the weekend and next weekend finish. And my extreme prediction was $16 million previews (too low), $79 million Thu/Fri (let's see how this one turns out), $66 million Saturday$56 million Sunday, and $201 million weekend. Let's see if it can match those :) 

Great job Panda! I always I had faith in you. Never doubted once! :) 

WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE.