sfran43

Monday's Numbers 23.9...eeeerrrr...24.1 according to Forbes

-57% for O8, makes sense as it didn't get a FD boost.

-60% for Tag....and this did get a FD boost.  

Interesting, so if I2 were to fall 57%, it would get about 22.5 million.

And good luck today @sfran43

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dory fell 43.5% on its first Monday, give I2 a little bit higher of a drop due to having a larger FD boost and it's a 28.65m Monday.  

EDIT: Corrected, I forgot to subtract getting a lower number.

Edited by The Incredible Panda
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, baumer said:

-57% for O8, makes sense as it didn't get a FD boost.

-60% for Tag....and this did get a FD boost.  

Interesting, so if I2 were to fall 57%, it would get about 22.5 million.

And good luck today @sfran43

I hope it falls 53% (exactly) for $24.69M

or 54.905% for $23.69M

If it drops the same as FD from Saturday it would get 25.25M monday

Edited by Taruseth
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Incredible Panda said:

Dory fell 43.5% on its first Monday, give I2 a little bit higher of a drop due to having a larger FD boost and it's a 28.65m Monday.  

I so hope you’re right, but that seems unlikely to me. Finding Dory dropped 24% on the Sunday before the 43.5% Monday drop. Toy Story 3, on the other hand, dropped only 13.5% on Sunday and then 51.3% on Monday.

I think Incredibles 2 is more likely to drop around Toy Story 3’s drop, given the strong Father’s Day hold (10.8% Sunday drop). I hope I’m proven wrong, though!

Peace,

Mike

• Like 5

Good luck on your surgery sfran (man, miss a week to go on vacation and find out you missed this news and the 2nd crazy box office weekend in the last 12 months - 1st, I miss It's weekend and its breaking of the horror box office barrier and now I miss Incredibles 2 and the breaking of the animated box office barrier...now I guarantee whatever is opening the 1st 2 weekends of November is gonna just sky high unexpectedly b/c I'm 2 for 2 so far!:)...

Gonna be a few days before I can dig out of "after vacation" work, so I'll still be sporadic, but I promise to try to catch up on posts!

PS - Man, Niagara Falls in Canada is everything people say it is...they aren't joking (riding that boat into the spray - dang, one of the coolest things, both literally and figuratively, I've ever done:)...

• Like 2

Dory had a stunning 43.5% Mon drop but then it had dropped 24% on Sunday

$19,571,283

-43.5%
$154,631,556 / 4

TS3 dropped -13.5% on Sunday, which is more comparable to I2. In some ways this Mon drop is more impressive than either Dory or I2.

$15,606,086
-51.3%
$125,913,275 / 4

Edited by a2k

Through Monday, Incredibles 2 counts $206.6M, the 7th best 4-day run, ahead of Avengers: Age of Ultron ($204.4M) and Captain America: Civil War ($192.4M).

Power of Summer weekdays, already ahead of AOU despite opening 9M less on the weekend. 1st week will be more than The Avengers.