sfran43

Monday's Numbers

I really REALLY liked JW2 last night, so I definitely hope it can reach 400.

And I honestly think JW3 is going to increase. The way this one sets it up, it's going to be one hell of a movie, or at least one hell of a marketing campaign. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Last Tue I2 jumped 14.5%. This time it could be +20% for ~16.8 (assuming 14.0 Monday) and above JW2's Tue.

Edit: looks like 14 is a fake number from YourMother :). Would be only 43-44% down from Sunday.

Edited by a2k
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I really REALLY liked JW2 last night, so I definitely hope it can reach 400.

And I honestly think JW3 is going to increase. The way this one sets it up, it's going to be one hell of a movie, or at least one hell of a marketing campaign. 

They have so many exciting possibilitys now. JW3 definetly wont go the route of JP3, im positive of that.

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

They have so many exciting possibilitys now. JW3 definetly wont go the route of JP3, im positive of that.

I absolutely don’t think JW3 will be like JP3, both quality-wise & box office wise either way. Cause the thing is:

1. The box office markets have changed since 2001. Blockbusters have China helping them be pushed to a higher gross.

2. JP3 is and still remains the lowest grosser with $181M DOM & $368M WW. And i bet you that JW3 will easily stampede (no pun-intended) over JP3, no matter what.

I’m definitely sure JW3 will be another $1B-grosser in the JP-franchise. Cause so far right now.....only 2 (will soon be 3) of 5 JP has made over $1B+ WW. Only TLW & JP3 did not get there.

• Like 1

This is a sequel to a film that was inflated by a few things missing that Jurassic World had.

1) the long wait: Jurassic World had  been on people’s minds for over a decade. So once when we found out that it was actually happening everyone was like this :ohmygod::insane: 

2) father’s day Sunday was one of the factors of that film’s opening weekend 

overall: Fallen Kingdom is a hit on its own right it”ll make over a $1 billion worldwide and should do $360-$380 million domestic. 

Also a plus, Jurassic World/Jurassic Park has been the only franchise from the 2000’s that’s actually still making a killing today. Star Wars was on it but Solo bombed, Jurassic Park III was more sucessful than that 17 years ago! 

• Like 1