WrathOfHan

Box Office Theory's Top 50 Horror Movies (2018): Details and Submissions

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Haven’t seen The Strangers, but everything about it seems dumb. I’m not judging it though :lol: 

The first has moments of tension but is boring for like the first 30 minutes. the second one is a lot of fun

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Where does it list the genre on Wikipedia? 

Also are you sure you want to have Wikipedia as a source? Anyone can just go in there and edit it. I think it would be better to just include a different site like Rotten Tomatoes instead.

40 minutes ago, Tower said:

Where does it list the genre on Wikipedia? 

Also are you sure you want to have Wikipedia as a source? Anyone can just go in there and edit it. I think it would be better to just include a different site like Rotten Tomatoes instead.

What movie are you asking about?

I really haven't much horror but I think it would be fun to try and stitch a list together using films I've at least seen parts of. The Descent, Sinister, It Follows, Get Out, and Halloween should definitely be on my list.

I've got a question, @WrathOfHan. Are you accepting Sci-Fi horror such as Annihilation, Cloverfield / 10 Cloverfield Lane, A Quiet Place, and Aliens?

55 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I really haven't much horror but I think it would be fun to try and stitch a list together using films I've at least seen parts of. The Descent, Sinister, It Follows, Get Out, and Halloween should definitely be on my list.

I've got a question, @WrathOfHan. Are you accepting Sci-Fi horror such as Annihilation, Cloverfield / 10 Cloverfield Lane, A Quiet Place, and Aliens?

All of them are listed as horror so yes.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Special spots reserved for #1 and #2 go to Shining and Jurassic Park but Annihilation will probably squeeze into the top 5 at the very least.  Probably top 3.

Jurassic Park isn’t automatically eligible 👀

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • ...wtf 1

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Alrighty, looks like Annihilation is my #2 now lmao

Your number two horror film? Really?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Yes.

I know we are about 100 years apart in age, but there are so many movies from the 70's and 80's that are seminal horror movies.  To have one that came out a few months ago seems kind of strange....or at least odd.  

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

I know we are about 100 years apart in age, but there are so many movies from the 70's and 80's that are seminal horror movies.  To have one that came out a few months ago seems kind of strange....or at least odd.  

I love Annihilation.

• Like 1

Prey at Night is an excellent slasher movie and the most fun I've had with a horror movie in years. And I don't buy the "it's stupid" complaints. Maybe people just don't make the most rational decisions when they are being chased by masked madmen.

• Like 2