aabattery

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS*** ANT-MAN AND THE WASP SPOILER THREAD ***HERE BE SPOILERS***YE WHO ENTER SHALL BE SPOILED***INFINITY WAR SPOILERS ALLOWED

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

I take it you successfully avoided the Avengers 4 set pics that have been all over the net :sparta:

I did until you just implied what they are 🙃

(And I don’t want to know what they are or if I am right/wrong. I have and intend to keep it that way 🙂)

Edited by captainwondyful

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

I did until you just implied what they are 🙃

(And I don’t want to know what they are or if I am right/wrong. I have and intend to keep it that way 🙂)

:( Sorry, now I feel bad. But I doubt you'd even be in the ballpark of what the pics are based on the post I made, if that helps

The scene where they get interrupted by Scott's daughter's phone call made me laugh for a solid minute.  It's such an obvious joke but I loved it.

But of course Michael Pena steals the show.  Michael Pena.  Give Michael Pena an Oscar.  Michael Penoscar.

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The scene where they get interrupted by Scott's daughter's phone call made me laugh for a solid minute.  It's such an obvious joke but I loved it.

But of course Michael Pena steals the show.  Michael Pena.  Give Michael Pena an Oscar.  Michael Penoscar.

Have Michael Pena host the Oscars :) 

2 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Must say the gang didn't seem too worried about the world ending around them just before Snap when Lang went to gather the quantum stuff in the quantum realm in the post credit scene.

Maybe they were too busy to notice?

Disn’t want to speculate about this in the non-spoiler thread, but I wonder if the first post credit scene is responsible for the low Cinemascore. I could see parents who thought it would be totally kid friendly and light hearted being a bit put out as they were leaving the theater. 

I spent all day with people getting mad at me for not telling them that waiting through the AMatW credits was a waste of their time, same with JW:FK, the one theater I decide to tell people it's a waste of their time they get mad at me for ruining the movie and spoiling it....... I just..... people are stupid.

The child-sized Scott bit killed me. I was losing my shit throughout that whole sequence. The shift in the music in that bit was perfect; gets me giggling just thinking about it.

Good, fun movie. Had a smile on my face for most of the film. Then they added a nice little dash of surprise bitch they dead which I thought was a bit mean but then we got drum ant so it balanced out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

The child-sized Scott bit killed me. I was losing my shit throughout that whole sequence. The shift in the music in that bit was perfect; gets me giggling just thinking about it.

Good, fun movie. Had a smile on my face for most of the film. Then they added a nice little dash of surprise bitch they dead which I thought was a bit mean but then we got drum ant so it balanced out.

As all things should.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/6/2018 at 2:25 AM, Thanos Legion said:

Don’t really need an “Ant-Man 3”, just gimme The Wasp (ft Cassie, Janet, and Ava). 

When I saw supergenuis Hank, his magical wife, Wasp, Ant-Man, Bill Foster, and Ava standing together I kept thinking "damn that's a badass squad".

Marvel low key created another team up franchise.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 7:58 AM, stripe said:

I really liked the movie, but it would have been greater with a real villain. Ghost is not really evil, nor Foster. Burch? Not a strong bad guy.

Love how they tease Stature origin.

Why do bad guys have to be evil?

Hasn't that been done to death?

• Like 1