aabattery

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS*** ANT-MAN AND THE WASP SPOILER THREAD ***HERE BE SPOILERS***YE WHO ENTER SHALL BE SPOILED***INFINITY WAR SPOILERS ALLOWED

Just now, aabattery said:

...do you wanna talk about Randall Park in this?

He's so bad at his job! (The character, not Randall)

Actually all the law enforcement officers are completely incompetent in this, and the first one too. Peyton Reed anti-police

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

He's so bad at his job! (The character, not Randall)

Actually all the law enforcement officers are completely incompetent in this, and the first one too. Peyton Reed anti-police

I do like that Bobby Cannavale has fully face turned into being a nice dude and good step-dad tho. Seeing them all hug it out. It's nice!

• Like 7

On 7/4/2018 at 6:50 PM, RealLyre said:

For people who saw it

How does the humor compare with Deadpool 2?

Also is Hawkeye in this :ph34r:

I loved DP1 but DP2 was a much less impressive effort. But of course DP1 was lightning in a bottle.

Either way Ant-Man 2 was great. Much more fun and emotional than DP2.

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I do like that Bobby Cannavale has fully face turned into being a nice dude and good step-dad tho. Seeing them all hug it out. It's nice!

Can't really stay mad at Paul Rudd, that's why there's no villain in this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Did Rudd play Pfeiffer more than Pfeiffer played Pfeiffer?

UPSET that she's in so little of this

On the other hand, Michelle Pfeiffer fixing everything with her magic powers >>>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta say, the mid credit scene was perfectly executed but depressing as hell.  I'm glad they had the clap in this but imo, it would have been just a bit better if maybe two of them disappeared, not all three.  Perfectly balanced and all that.

The comedy and ensemble performances in this are almost Ragnarok level good. Really didn't care that a lot of the plot and story beats were generic or disposable, was too entertained to be bothered by it. Literal man child Scott at elementary school, Paul Pfeiffer, everything with Pena...all some of the best comedic stuff in film in recent years. I was also surprisingly into Ghost. Managed to give her some decent development, and I'm here for her joining the team in the future.

Was 100% counting on the post-credit scene to involve the snap, so it didn't disappoint. They executed it well, and Scott being trapped in the Quantum Realm is an intriguing route to explore for TA4. 

I'm sure some will stick their nose up at it, but I could watch this type of MCU film any day. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

WOM is spreading regarding Pfeiffer's tiny role, and now estimates keep dropping.

Blatant disrespect to the person who invented acting in funny book movies.

Image result for pfeiffer catwoman gif

She's not in it much but she does fix everything for everyone at the end just by touching them, b/c she's Michelle Pfeiffer

• Like 2