tawasal

BSG archives and stats (suggestions thread)

Suggest what stats you would like to see in here?I did this thread last year and had all the data wanted for the game, but we know how horrible BOM turned out to be.

Edited by Dom Cobb

I want a complete database of everything every player has done.

I'm sure you are kidding of course because that is impossible. I actually have every link to every game ever played. But of course those links don't take you anywhwere.

Suggest what stats you would like to see in here?I did this thread last year and had all the data wanted for the game, but we know how horrible BOM turned out to be.

Are you talking of what data you'll keep this year or the data from last year those were deleted?

Are you talking of what data you'll keep this year or the data from last year those were deleted?

I are you talkin' about the last part of my OP? I said I lost some data for last years game, when BOM went down, but now I wanna know what you guys suggest we put on this thread as stats.

Some suggestions:1 - See the predicts from highest to least. Names or no names? Maybe just the predicts.2 - Have a weekly SOTM leader board with a current one as well.3 - For DOM & WW: Like in the DOM total game have a list of the movies when they comes out with the predicts and with the actual numbers. So you can see how you are doing (could be the same as #1).

Yes, I saw that. Good thing is that it can be done better in this forums than at BOM. :)

Great Xeno. So it is all yours if you have the time for it.And then I can focus on this thread, archiving all your predicts and answers and doing some stats along the way.

Along with point totals, it would be nice to have a weekly rankings thread where we post placements and rank "Last week/This week". I can't remember if this is done in any other ranking thread. I'd be more than willing to do this or anything else we need help with.

It's great to have people helping with this game and acsc1312 you can do that if you want to and if you don't have the time, I will help you out with it.

Edited by Dom Cobb

I will do the rankings with the scores this year guys. Like i said, i have a much better understanding of excel now so it won't be as daunting as last year.

I will do the rankings with the scores this year guys. Like i said, i have a much better understanding of excel now so it won't be as daunting as last year.

Will you do top 12 after the end of the summer? I planned on updating the scores every week starting from the first week of the game (it'll be interesting you know, it'll have a roulette effect on the players). Edited by XenoZodiac